Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    No I realize that. I actually feel bad for moderate iranians, because they're ****ed either way. Their leadership isn't with them, and the US hates their government and thus punishes the country.
    My goodness, I think this is the best statement you've made on this issue ever. and happy Friday for our agreement.

to cut through the spin, these are the people and ideology that Obama and democrats want to bring to the surface through dialog and diplomacy, not empower ahmedmejad.

vCash

We agree?
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post

We agree?
    I thought so? Iran has a crazy leader, but actually has a sizeable population of somewhat westernized, moderate, educated citizens who do not hold the views of their leaders. There is also opposition to those in power in their own elected officials. Isn't that how you view it as well?

vCash
    lol no we did. I was just surprised we did
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    bin Laden*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraldRFord View Post
    bin Laden*
    About half this thread has already been devoted to spelling.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    Bin Laden has only one goal.

What you are talking about, is the way he thinks he can accomplish that goal.

But if you afforded Bush the same type of "accomplishing goals" thing...he's

-Overthrew Hussein's government
    -Captured Hussein
    -Overthrew the Taliban
    -Elections in Iraq
    -Elections in Afghanistan
    -A decrease in Iraq violence with "the surge"

They also think we all carry around guns all the time.

Bush says he's accomplished all of the above but he clearly hasn't. Everything he did failed miserably. The sad part was he had the backing of the majority of Americans in the first few years after 9/11. The world told America not to go to Iraq but America didn't listen, it's sad that America doesn't seem to respect the opinions of it's Allies, it was as if they looked at us like we were traitors or something...

vCash
    G'day halladaymvp,

It was a sad day indeed when Bush refused to meet Prime Minister Chretien and encouraged his administration to blame Canada for what happened on 9/11. I recall many Canada Customs officials complaining about their U.S. counterparts as the rational among us attempted to work together to secure our border.

As with a very good friendship such as that of Canada and the United States, it will take more than just a President to end it.

As a resident of California I just want to take this opportunity to thank you and all of Canada for pitching in before even being asked and coming to our aid while we try and put out some very tough forest fires.

Sincerely,
    moonman

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345