kerry who?

vCash
    Joesph

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    haha..next in line..calgary

vCash
    CRANDELL LIKELY TO REPLACE DURANT AGAINST ARGOS
    Despite a pair of impressive outings to begin his CFL career, Darian Durant appears headed back to the bench as Marcus Crandell will likely start at quarterback this week when the Roughriders face the Toronto Argonauts.

Although Durant led the Riders to consecutive victories over the Alouettes and Tiger-Cats, Crandell took the majority of reps with the first team at practice on Tuesday and will likely be behind centre on Sunday as the defending Grey Cup Champions look to run their record to a perfect 5-0.

Crandell, who was anointed as the team's starter prior to the season, has not played since injuring his hamstring in a Week 2 victory over the BC Lions.

"It feels good, I've got to test it out throughout the week to see how it really feels," Crandell told TSN following practice.

Riders' head coach Ken Miller was pleased to see Crandell back with the first team, but realizes that there is still some work to do before Sunday's game.

"I was really happy with what he did on the field today but the jury will be out until we get a read on him tomorrow," Miller told TSN. "We're going to make sure he's 100% before we turn him loose."

The 25-year old Durant, who began the season as the Riders third string pivot has turned heads this season in Regina as he engineered a last minute drive to beat Hamilton in his first ever start.

He followed that up by throwing for 353 yards and three touchdowns in a win over Montreal. Durant's performance on the field has been a big reason that Saskatchewan has been able to take their time and allow Crandell time to recover.

"Double D has done a great job stepping in and helping us get wins," Crandell said. "When you have that, in my case right now, you don't want to push it. If I feel good about the way my hamstring is feeling then I'll let (the team) know."

The 2001 Grey Cup Most Oustanding player had said that he would not return to the lineup until he felt completely healthy, however he did dress as the Riders third string QB the past two games.

Durant had mixed feelings to the demotion but would not let his feelings get in the way of what the Riders were attempting to accomplish.

"When it comes to situations that could possibly divide a locker room or you can have different opinions formed about you, that's not what you want to do, especially in an environment like this," Durant told TSN. "We preach team around here and we don't want to do anything to harm that aspect of our team. Team comes first and you put your individual goals and accolades last."

Although there has been plenty of discussion of a potential quarterbacking controversy in Regina, Miller sees the glut of quarterbacks as a unique advantage.

"It gives me some reassurance that we have quality depth at that position," he said.

Crandell does not believe that there will be a problem despite the fact that there are rumblings that Durant has done enough to keep his position as a starter.

"We see the big picture," Crandell said. "A lot of people look and see only the small picture. We need all three guys on the same page with this offence and this team for us to get to where we want to be, and we've got that."
    tsn

ahh ****

vCash
    i like watching Durant play. maybe there first loss on Sunday will change Millers mind about Marcus and throw Durant back in

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    i god damn hope so. DD has been amazing so far let DD play and if were winning let crandell play the 4th but i was hoping for that 4 vs 4 match up

vCash
    i sure hope the riders lose. even though thats what i wsh for every week. But then again i hope just for aleast one bomber win

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    just cuz we beat u in the grey cup and u have to live with thet great billboard at the border

vCash
    :cry:

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    lol

New sig needed!!!!

NFL-Miami Dolphins
    CFL-BC lions
    NCAA- OSU/Florida/UM
    Soccer- Arsenal
    UFC- GSP

vCash
    It appears as though Darian Durant's time as a starter has been extended as the rookie will be behind centre on Sunday when the Roughriders host the Toronto Argonauts.

Marcus Crandell was originally set to get the start, however his injured hamstring did not respond as well as he had originally hoped which gives the 25-year old Durant an opportunity to improve the Riders record to a perfect 5-0.

Since starting the season as the Riders third-string QB, Durant has opened a lot of eyes after leading Saskatchewan to back-to-back victories over the Alouettes and Tiger-Cats since replacing Crandell.

He orchestrated a last minute drive to beat Hamilton in his first ever start.
    He followed that up by throwing for 353 yards and three touchdowns in a win over Montreal. Durant's performance on the field has been a big reason that Saskatchewan has been able to take their time and allow Crandell time to recover.

Crandell, who was anointed as the team's starter prior to the season, has not played since injuring his hamstring in a Week 2 victory over the BC Lions.

A quarterbacking controversy had started to brew in Regina with many, including some of TSN's football experts to state that Durant had earned the starters role.

"When I watch the kid play, I don't see an inexperienced quarterback, said the CFL on TSN analyst Matt Dunigan. "I see a veteran that is leading with poise, he's leading with maturity, he's not panicked, he makes plays with his legs and his arms.

"This kid has got to play because he gives you more than Marcus ever will. He's the real deal."

"This guy [Durant] is a starter," agreed Jock Climie.

The fans are also not convinced Durant should go back to the bench. According to a poll on TSN.ca, fans agree with Dunigan and Climie - 58 percent of voters said Durant should get the nod ahead of Crandell.
    tsn

woooooooooooooooooooooooo

vCash
    okay good news it looks like i wont boycott this game

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    5-0 Baby

vCash
    someone said Durant left the game what happened?

Straight Flash Homey

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast