• 5 years

1 1.96%
  • 10 years

4 7.84%
  • 15 or more

2 3.92%
Page 35 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: The CFL Thread

Glenn has a couple open receivers and what does he do, throws it to a receiver with 4 Lions around him. I hope Dinwiddie gets another shot this game.

Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    thats what i think also. But there has to be a bigger problem then just Glenn
    There is. Their defensive backs look like they did a few seasons ago when they gave up a record amount of yards, the defensive line which is usually their strong point hasn't been that great, and they aren't using Roberts at all. But so far against the Lions tonight they look a little better.

I don't know what to say about the Bombers, they need to make some kind of a change to the offense. Time to let Dinwiddie start a game and see what happens.

Well...Although we won...We shouldn't have...Wally almost screwed us. Jackson flat out sucked this game, even his wide open TD pass was bad. Buck NEEDS to start the next game. VERY surprised we didn't see Dinwiddie...I have a feeling Glenn is going to get traded...Call me crazy but thats the only reason I can think to keep him in(show him off to other teams). Blue Bombers O-Line was horrible throughout the game. Bob Ackles tribute was nice, in Vancouver from this day on July 18th will be Bobby Ackles day

Glenn looked bad again. O-Line was terrible. DB's were meh, they got the INT but it was undeserved. Jackson had a bad night and they couldn't capitalize.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I just don't understand why we got them both. We signed Bishop on the same day we traded for Joseph.
    Where probably trying to do Lions style...2 really good QB's on the roster. (Dickenson,Printers...Buck,Jackson)

Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Glenn looked bad again. O-Line was terrible. DB's were meh, they got the INT but it was undeserved. Jackson had a bad night and they couldn't capitalize.
    They got 2 INT, one for a TD and the other in the endzone was more deserved then Banks one in the endzone.

Well...Although we won...We shouldn't have...Wally almost screwed us. Jackson flat out sucked this game, even his wide open TD pass was bad. Buck NEEDS to start the next game. VERY surprised we didn't see Dinwiddie...I have a feeling Glenn is going to get traded...Call me crazy but thats the only reason I can think to keep him in(show him off to other teams). Blue Bombers O-Line was horrible throughout the game. Bob Ackles tribute was nice, in Vancouver from this day on July 18th will be Bobby Ackles day
    Their o-line hasn't been great but 3 of the starters are out and a couple of the regular backups are injured too so they are starting to get really thin there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I hope they lose every game for the rest of the season.
    theyre not the bombers

2-2

Their o-line hasn't been great but 3 of the starters are out and a couple of the regular backups are injured too so they are starting to get really thin there.
    Ahh thanks for the info. Next week they play the Stamps which will be a tough one...But no way the Bombers can keep playing this bad...If they lose to Calgary then they will beat the Argos.

They got 2 INT, one for a TD and the other in the endzone was more deserved then Banks one in the endzone.
    The TD one was severely under thrown by Jackson(and I totally forgot about it). Banks had a great game and but both of the TD INT were bad plays byt he QB's. The one in the endzone was because the WR fell down lol

The TD one was severely under thrown by Jackson(and I totally forgot about it). Banks had a great game and but both of the TD INT were bad plays byt he QB's. The one in the endzone was because the WR fell down lol
    The one in the endzone by Banks was because of a forearm in the back of the receiver that made him fall down.

Quote Originally Posted by AK-50 View Post
    theyre not the bombers
    No they aren't, the Bombers actually have fans that care how they are doing.

There was a tribute after last nights game. It was nice.