Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dissapointed with Sharks Free Agency

Well the first two days are just about over of free agency. Is anyone as disapointed as I am. We had a ton of cap room, especially with the increase this year. Campbell seemed like he was going away for sure, but there were lots of other big names that we could of afforded and we didn't land anyone. It makes you wonder if players are avoiding the Sharks or if we are even trying to sign some of the players. We could have matched the deals that Avery, Redden, & Hossa got, but didn't

WHAT GIVES DOUG!

vCash

i think we'll be fine

I think that we already have a stanley cup team in the first place, if we're healthy all year it shouldnt even be an issue. It would be nice to have gotten a couple new guys though, it would have been awesome if we got stuart back from the wings, or someone like that

vCash
    Hopefully the coaching philosophy change will be a benefit. Blake will help as well.

vCash
    signing and resigning geriatrics doesnt get me excited. at one time a great player no doubt, but Blake was a -19 last year! 5 mil for an 18 year player? c'mon! my sentiments lie with the OP.

vCash
    at least they aquired dan boyle from tampa. thats a good replacement for cambell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by syko188 View Post
    signing and resigning geriatrics doesnt get me excited. at one time a great player no doubt, but Blake was a -19 last year! 5 mil for an 18 year player? c'mon! my sentiments lie with the OP.
    he was minus 19 because the kings sucked and couldnt keep it out of their own zone