Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Whatever it is, we should make the playoffs.

vCash
    My one problem with Aliu/Skille playing over Adams/Eager. Aliu still needs to develop as a player and playing 8 minutes a night on the 4th line is not going to help him. Skille would be playing out of position seeing as he is supposed to be a speedy skilled guy who can put goals up. This will also hamper his development. Look at Detroit...are you telling me that they dont have guys in their farm system "better" than McCarty and Drake? Of course they do, but it would be no good to have those guys up their on a 4th line because they couldn't do that job. If the Blackhawks have Skille and Aliu on the fourth line, Hell will freeze over. That is not going to happen and would be a terrible thing for the hawks to do. They need bruisers, grinders, fighters, engergy guys on the 4th line and that is what Adams/Burish/Eager create. Aliu may fit into a guy like that down the line but I would hope not because he was a high second round pick and still needs to develop a lot. He also played a lot of Defense last year which might be something to keep your eye on.

vCash
    Skille and Aliu may have to wait another year for Havlat and Langs contracts to be up or a possible trade that will give them a chance to play on the 2nd or 3rd line. As much as we want these guys playing at the nhl level, they are going to have to wait and be patient.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    In today's press conference it kinda sounded like Campbell is going to be playing along side Keith which will be so sick.

I kinda like the idea of Barker and Seabrook together and then Sopel and Hendry.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12