Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Goodbye Kevin Long

Have you ever seen a more inconsistent effort out of the offense during the last 10 years? 3 runs against the WORST pitching in ALL of baseball. Both Melky and Cano are hitting sub-.250. Seriously, have you ever seen a worse approach at the plate than that punk Melky and his sidekick Robbie? Jeter is having his worst year, and they are in pace to score less than 800 runs. Their pitching has exceeded expectations, especially with 60% of their beginning year starting staff on the shelf. If their offense did what is expected, they would be tied for first right now instead of being 8 games back from Tampa. Fire Kevin Long and his braces too!!!

vCash
    Yeah, fire Rob Cucuzza and James Rowson while we're at it!

vCash
    Unless we get Don Mattingly back.....NO!
    2014/2015 Yankees Offseason Checklist:
    - Sign a Shortstop
    - Sign a Third-Baseman
    - Sign a Starting Pitcher
    - Resign Robertson
    - Sign an IFA Cuban prospect
    - Get Rid of A-Rod's contract

vCash

Chambliss

How many titles have the Yanks win seen they exiled C. Chambliss? Just curious rocket scientist.

vCash
    Something needs to happen and I think this might be the solution. A nice shake up, then Steinbrenner and Cashman get to keep the line up that they are so attached to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernbabybern View Post
    Something needs to happen and I think this might be the solution. A nice shake up, then Steinbrenner and Cashman get to keep the line up that they are so attached to.
    Roger Clemens!

vCash
    Hey yankee fan28. Were you born in 1928? Their offense blows. Did they all forget how to hit? Cashman is the real moron who deserves to be fired, and he will NOT be retained(thank god), but in the meantime, Long is popular w/the players in it would shake some of them up.

vCash
    Obviously you're new here, so I'll let the Cashman comment go (nice farm system we've got, right? Thank Cashman!) I'm on the fence with Long. Sometimes it seems like he's getting through to players, then they just seem to slump. I agree that Chambliss is the kind of guy we need right now ... I actually wish we could get Pete Rose here though lol.

And as for Cano slumping...that's because Larry Bowa isn't here anymore. Bowa would get on Cano's *** everytime he started to slack off. He doesn't have that anymore. It just shows how immature Cano really is. He basically needs someone to hold his hand and tell him everything will be ok if he screws up...
    ^This is a REAL Nets fan^

"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime."

- Babe Ruth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neworder19 View Post
    Hey yankee fan28. Were you born in 1928? Their offense blows. Did they all forget how to hit? Cashman is the real moron who deserves to be fired, and he will NOT be retained(thank god), but in the meantime, Long is popular w/the players in it would shake some of them up.
    Says the real moron on this site .
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    I read a really good article about Kevin Long (Dont have the link). But basically it had alot of players saynig "hes the best hitting coach in baseball," and that he goes above and beyond to help the players...... if anything blame the players.

Dont worry when we sweep Boston and Tampa this week everyone will start calming down.

vCash
    A hitting coach doesn't tell these guys to first pitch swing.
    A hitting coach works mechanics...like Matsui pulling off the ball and grounding out constantly..We didn;t see that as much this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcakes View Post
    I think Kei Igawa should be tested for Performance Decreasing Drugs.
    CrimsonKing
    Bleedin' Yankees Blue

vCash
    all of the players LOVE long

vCash
    I am not 100% for anyone getting the boot from their job.

But when it comes down to it how many ground outs do we see a game?

A lot.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    This is the oldest thread we have. After seeing the other one get bumped from 4 years ago and out of sheer curiosity, I wanted to see the topic of the oldest thread.

Ironic that years later, it is still a topic of debate.

As Jets fans, we act like this Jet is either taking off to new heights or crashing to the ground. There is never a normal ride with some turbulence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This is the oldest thread we have. After seeing the other one get bumped from 4 years ago and out of sheer curiosity, I wanted to see the topic of the oldest thread.

Ironic that years later, it is still a topic of debate.
    You tricked me. Was hoping he'd been fired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast