Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    97
    vCash
    1500

    Wild sign Craig Weller

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

    Not a big signing. He's a tough guy who played in PHX last season. He had 3 G, 8 A for 11 PTS and 80 PIM in 59 games played last season. It is a 2 year deal worth $600k per year.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    That guy can scrap.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,452
    vCash
    1500
    I dont have any clue who this guy is. Is he going to be a big part for us next year or not really at all.


    THE FELLOW SOUTH DAKOTA BOYS

    props to rdwilliamson for the sig

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boeknows View Post
    I dont have any clue who this guy is. Is he going to be a big part for us next year or not really at all.
    He's a big wing.

    He will fill Todd Fedoruk's shoes.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,452
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL TOGETHER View Post
    He's a big wing.

    He will fill Todd Fedoruk's shoes.
    Kindof hope Voros was going to do that.


    THE FELLOW SOUTH DAKOTA BOYS

    props to rdwilliamson for the sig

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boeknows View Post
    Kindof hope Voros was going to do that.
    Voros has bigger shoes than Fedoruk could ever hope to have.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boeknows View Post
    Kindof hope Voros was going to do that.
    Wow.

    I just realized we got rid of Voros.

    I am suprised honestly. Voros, Fedoruk and Simon.

    Looks like we completely ditched the "Tough Team" concept after the Ducks won the cup, and went back to the "Savy Speed Team" concept now that the Red Wings won the cup.

    So what if another Tough Team wins the cup this year? Will we change again?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,452
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah i cant believe we let him go to the Rangers. I really liked the guy.


    THE FELLOW SOUTH DAKOTA BOYS

    props to rdwilliamson for the sig

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boeknows View Post
    Yeah i cant believe we let him go to the Rangers. I really liked the guy.
    Voros was tough but not all that efficient. I'll miss his toughness, but we aren't losing all that much with the signing of Weller.

    Check out this vid and tell me what you think. lol.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2u1zaZe_qP4
    Last edited by ALL TOGETHER; 07-08-2008 at 01:51 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    UND
    Posts
    13,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL TOGETHER View Post
    Voros was tough but not all that efficient. I'll miss his toughness, but we aren't losing all that much with the signing of Weller.

    Check out this vid and tell me what you think. lol.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2u1zaZe_qP4


    He crushes two guys with hits and then drops a third guy with a KO punch. I like the guy already.
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL TOGETHER View Post
    Voros was tough but not all that efficient. I'll miss his toughness, but we aren't losing all that much with the signing of Weller.

    Check out this vid and tell me what you think. lol.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2u1zaZe_qP4
    Nice.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,452
    vCash
    1500
    Nice checks good punch kindof a cheapshot.


    THE FELLOW SOUTH DAKOTA BOYS

    props to rdwilliamson for the sig

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boeknows View Post
    Nice checks good punch kindof a cheapshot.
    I don't think so.

    If you're skating right at someone with your hands up you better expect a punch.

    I would have done the same thing.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,452
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL TOGETHER View Post
    I don't think so.

    If you're skating right at someone with your hands up you better expect a punch.

    I would have done the same thing.
    He didnt even have his gloves off yet. He was wanting to fight but he wasnt expecting it right away. I dont know i guess a cheap shot isnt the right word for it.


    THE FELLOW SOUTH DAKOTA BOYS

    props to rdwilliamson for the sig

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boeknows View Post
    He didnt even have his gloves off yet. He was wanting to fight but he wasnt expecting it right away.
    That aint' Wellers fault. lol.

    If you go at someone with your gloves on it's your own dumb fault.

    Instead of calling it "a cheap shot" lets call it "taking a privilege".
    Last edited by ALL TOGETHER; 07-08-2008 at 02:37 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •