Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Campbell signs with Hawks?

According to hockeybuzz.com Brian Campbell has signed with the Hawks.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3943971

Sign up using this link to get a free Xbox 360 Elite. Set up your account as a referal account. Then select Instant Offers and choose one of those to do and complete the offer.

vCash
    I think it just says we matched Atlanta's offer of 8.5 million for Campbell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullksinikers View Post
    I think it just says we matched Atlanta's offer of 8.5 million for Campbell.
    no...hb says its almost done.

So far today has been great if this deal goes down and it will be even better once Khabby is dealt
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplaya97 View Post
    According to hockeybuzz.com Brian Campbell has signed with the Hawks.
    They didnt say he signed, they said its close to being done.

vCash
    its done

vCash
    TSN claims its done. Nice

"The most sought-after defenceman this summer has been snapped up, as free agent Brian Campbell has agreed to an eight-year contract with the Chicago Blackhawks worth $7.1 million a season.

Campbell, 29, was among the league leaders in blueline scoring in 2007-08 with 62 points (eight goals, 54 assists) in 83 games with the Buffalo Sabres and San Jose Sharks. The Sharks acquired Campbell in a trade deadline deal for Steve Bernier and a first-round pick in the 2008 draft.

A sixth-round pick by the Sabres in 1997, the Strathroy, Ontario native has 35 goals and 195 points in 411 career games.

More to follow."

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=2421...=topStory_main

vCash
    I cant wait to see who they pair him up with. Common sense is Kieth but maybe Seabrook and Campbell would pair up nicely as well as Kieth and Sopel.

vCash
    $7.1m.. wow, I'm not gonna say thats a steal, but it is def. cheap. I was expecting him to get at least 8/year if not more. I cant believe this!!

I've been at med school all day, and I come home to read that we signed campbell and huet and are about to trade the bulin... I'm shocked! This is awesome!

vCash
    well dude dont get to excited, Tallon is saying we are keeping Bulin. Why i dont know.

vCash
    I think we got him for less than maket value, the only thing that scares me is that its for 8 years. How old is he now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    well dude dont get to excited, Tallon is saying we are keeping Bulin. Why i dont know.
    6:57pm ET - Even though Hawks GM may have told TSN that he's going to keep Nikolai Khabibulin... he's probably unlikely to do so. He's been talking to some teams about dealing Khabby, with the Kings supposedly being one of them.

Just rumor but I can't see them keeping him either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney27 View Post
    6:57pm ET - Even though Hawks GM may have told TSN that he's going to keep Nikolai Khabibulin... he's probably unlikely to do so. He's been talking to some teams about dealing Khabby, with the Kings supposedly being one of them.

Just rumor but I can't see them keeping him either.
    exactly he has to say that until he actually has a deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan87 View Post
    I think we got him for less than maket value, the only thing that scares me is that its for 8 years. How old is he now?
    he's only 29... plus, after he's 37 and the contract is up, he could still have another 8 good years left in the tank... apparently Dmen can play till they are 154 years old, DAMN YOU CHELIOS!!

vCash
    Nice! Not thrilled about the contract, but the fact that we got hm is good
    Thanks JO-MO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    I cant wait to see who they pair him up with. Common sense is Kieth but maybe Seabrook and Campbell would pair up nicely as well as Kieth and Sopel.
    Personally I would like to see Keith and Seabrook kept together and then put Campbell with either Wiz or Sopel. I think that Keith and Seabrook compliment each other quite well and that spreads out our speed and grit. Honestly anyway you put them we should be much improved.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3943971

Sign up using this link to get a free Xbox 360 Elite. Set up your account as a referal account. Then select Instant Offers and choose one of those to do and complete the offer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast