Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

McCain wants U.S. Troops to Die!

In January, McCain told a questioner in Derry, N.H., that U.S. troops could spend "maybe 100" years in Iraq "

on NBC's "Today" show, McCain was asked whether he could estimate when U.S. troops could leave post-surge Iraq. "No, but that's not too important," McCain said.

McCain called for a minimum of six additional Army brigades -- roughly 25,000 soldiers -- to be sent to Iraq

He warned that his recommendation “will mean more casualties and extra hardships for our brave fighting men and women” and that “the violence may get worse

OMG! McCain wants our troops to DIE!

See how silly this is? Lets take quotes out of context from sketchy sources and put a completely slanted spin to further our own agendas, jlohm1?

Obviously McCain does NOT want our troop to die, and the surge actually appears to be working. I can admit it, can you admit that paying a little more for gas now could lead to America becoming oil independent quicker?

Now everyone can go ahead and rip this up and down. In fact, I expect and encourage it. Because it is bush league (no pun intended) crap to throw up ridiculous slanted thread titles that are so obviously bastardizations of the true spirit behind one candidate's or another's intentions.

vCash
    The war right now is a waste. You can't force Democracy on people!! Bring the troops home or better yet, send McCain out into the field!!!
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    McCain has no shot....

thankfully, this war will be over by next year. enough is enough bring our boys home!

but for the record Im sure he doesnt want our troops to die. Lets not go crazy here the guy is a war hero/veteran.

vCash
    brilliantly played, bosox!

people really need to open their eyes sometimes and realize how susceptible they are to misinformation and blatantly-slanted headlines for one agenda or another.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    I don't agree with saying McCain wants troops to die. However, if he is elected, the war situation is going to go downhill fast. The war is already a waste, like what ccugrad1 said. So, may as well not waste our time and SAVE lives, rather than waste more time and soldiers lives. My brother is going into the Air Force next year, so I am hoping this war is over before he is shipped over to that deathtrap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    brilliantly played, bosox!

people really need to open their eyes sometimes and realize how susceptible they are to misinformation and blatantly-slanted headlines for one agenda or another.
    Thanks Broadway! I gotta admit, I don't usually like to do this sort of thing, but I come to the election forum several times a day, and the "Obama wants higher gas prices" thread title pisses me off every time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosox Believer View Post
    Thanks Broadway! I gotta admit, I don't usually like to do this sort of thing, but I come to the election forum several times a day, and the "Obama wants higher gas prices" thread title pisses me off every time.
    ahhhh I see what your doing now. nice work!

I also heard Obama wants to enslave all white people!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post

what about mixed-race people? do they get alternating weeks free and in shackles?
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash

vCash
    what about mixed-race people? do they get alternating weeks free and in shackles?
    they become indentured servants...

come on this is common knowledge people!

I dunno about you guys, but I enjoy the Daily Show b/c they call out the ridiculousness of the news media. Recently this moron on FOX News(big surprise) accused Obama of plagerizing a Mario Cuomo speech. They played both clips back to back and they were like night and day. Then they had the text from both speeches and not only were they different, but "of" "the" and "we" were the ONLY words they had in common!!!!!

...then the guy goes to his counterpart, "Is this plaigerism?" hahahaha the news media at its best!

vCash
    they become indentured servants...

come on this is common knowledge people!

I dunno about you guys, but I enjoy the Daily Show b/c they call out the ridiculousness of the news media. Recently this moron on FOX News(big surprise) accused Obama of plagerizing a Mario Cuomo speech. They played both clips back to back and they were like night and day. Then they had the text from both speeches and not only were they different, but "of" "the" and "we" were the ONLY words they had in common!!!!!

...then the guy goes to his counterpart, "Is this plaigerism?" hahahaha the news media at its best!
    i was watching that segment last night and couldn't stop laughing. as a member of the media, let me be the first to say that my kind is scum. we are on par with used car salesmen and lawyers.

and dubya.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    i was watching that segment last night and couldn't stop laughing. as a member of the media, let me be the first to say that my kind is scum. we are on par with used car salesmen and lawyers.

and dubya.
    I was dyin. I mean do people really believe this stuff?

Its really just FOX News and the NY Post that give you guys a bad name

...but enjoy your madatory forced-labor in Juneau come November!

vCash
    Obviously McCain does NOT want our troop to die, and the surge actually appears to be working. I can admit it, can you admit that paying a little more for gas now could lead to America becoming oil independent quicker?
    So your admitting that you like the higher gas prices so people will use less?

The war right now is a waste. You can't force Democracy on people!! Bring the troops home or better yet, send McCain out into the field!!!
    So your saying you want McCain hurt or dead?

Did all the McThreads we had going make you mad too?
    YES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    So your saying you want McCain hurt or dead?
    would that be any better or worse than thousands of young men and women needlessly dying for an idiotic and unjustified war? the purpose of his statement is similar to that of black sabbath's "war pigs" - why don't these politicians fight the wars they start? why don't they step out from behind their heavily-armored board rooms and executive suites and man up to what they've caused in the first place.

if you think he's simply implying that mccain should die, you're comprehension skills are remedial at best.

of course you could just be trying to sensationalize and intentionally take out of context that base of that statement.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosox Believer View Post
    Yup. Probably why I get heated when I'm posting in there. I decided to go with a new strategy of just writing questions. We'll see how that works. Otherwise, it's time to pull out the old ignore command.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast