Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

OOTP - Interleague scheduling Conflicts

I'm posting this out of the season chat stuff cause I think it's an important issue...

I was wondering if it's possible too artificially change the interleague schedule for next year (and the years after that). Every year the AL west plays the NL West, the AL East vs the NL East, and the AL central vs the NL Central.

Is it possible for you to set it so maybe next year the AL East plays the NL West, the AL Central plays the NL East, and the AL West plays the NL Central or something like that? That way, everybody gets to play each other. I mean, I'd love to compete with BlueLeafs and prove who's the greatest Canadian. I'm sure other people have rivalries that they'd love to play out, but can't because they'll never face each other during the season or interleague. I want to play other teams in the AL that I probably won't get a chance to face unless both teams make the WS. Cause as of now I'd probably never (or rarely) play a team in the Central or East divisions.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining because of the fact that I play Oakland and LAA every year. Yeah, it probably effects the NL playoffs, but I'm not complaining about the strength of the schedules here.

So yeah, I guess my big question is - is it possible that in the future you could either randomize, or change the scheduling so that in interleague different divisions play each other? Is there an option to say in interleague X divisions plays Y division? If not, is there a way to make it happen?

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    JP can reset the schedule at the begining of every season but I don't know how that affects interleague.

And yes Twitchy, stop crying about having to get beat by LAA and OAK every year!

vCash
    Wow, I never once new this. Hmm, I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll try. At the end of the season, i'll get with armin, and we'll see what we can do. I'm not 100% sure what to do, but again I'll try. I didn't know this happened, and it doesn't make sense to always play each other. I don't blame you twitchy.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    I'm posting this out of the season chat stuff cause I think it's an important issue...

I was wondering if it's possible too artificially change the interleague schedule for next year (and the years after that). Every year the AL west plays the NL West, the AL East vs the NL East, and the AL central vs the NL Central.

Is it possible for you to set it so maybe next year the AL East plays the NL West, the AL Central plays the NL East, and the AL West plays the NL Central or something like that? That way, everybody gets to play each other. I mean, I'd love to compete with BlueLeafs and prove who's the greatest Canadian. I'm sure other people have rivalries that they'd love to play out, but can't because they'll never face each other during the season or interleague. I want to play other teams in the AL that I probably won't get a chance to face unless both teams make the WS. Cause as of now I'd probably never (or rarely) play a team in the Central or East divisions.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining because of the fact that I play Oakland and LAA every year. Yeah, it probably effects the NL playoffs, but I'm not complaining about the strength of the schedules here.

So yeah, I guess my big question is - is it possible that in the future you could either randomize, or change the scheduling so that in interleague different divisions play each other? Is there an option to say in interleague X divisions plays Y division? If not, is there a way to make it happen?
    your lucky your in the NL

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Yeah, thanks BMD. I appreciate it.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    I blame armin for this though. Simply because I can.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    i blame KC
    LOST SIG!!!!!
    if found please return to metfan4life775

Quote Originally Posted by jiggin View Post
    Lets just put it this way; if Albert Pujols wasn't good at baseball, he would probably be your boss. If Lebron James weren't good at basketball, he would be serving you fries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metfan4life775 View Post
    i blame KC
    I BLAME LOLTEXAS and my gay bro

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in