Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone Else Feel The Makings Of the Nation of Domination 2.0?

I'm not sure why I feel this way, but I just do. Obviously they've had some plans of stables for a while now, with the Spirit Squad and The New Hart Foundation.

But now we have rumors of the Next Generation Stable, a stable for Santino, we have La Familia, and I think a couple others will pop up. I think Cade and Jericho could be the beginnings of a little stable.

I really like the idea (don't ask me why) that there could be a Nation of Domination 2.0 on its way. They've been trying to recreate the past to an extent lately, and they have completely cleared out ECW of most of it's talent, so they're going to need some new blood there. They've got Mark Henry likely to win the title, and D-Lo was just signed. Ron Killings is under contract. You have Cryme Tyme. You have Elijah Burke. None of these guys are doing anything. I'm not trying to single them all out because they're black, but D-Lo, Henry, Killings and Burke could all very well be heels, and Cryme Tyme could make that transition easily as well.

D'Lo would be the leader and the mouthpiece. Henry would be the enforcer. Cryme Tyme would be the tag team. Killings could be a singles guy.

I don't know, but this would be an easy way to utilize some talent, IMO.

We only seem to get heel stables though.

I have thought a little bit about who should/could be together in a face stable, but I can't really think of anything that looks like it would actually happen. They'd have to put at least one face wrestler of name in it, and they all seem to be busy with getting pushes in singles matches.

A new Nation would be fine with me, but I wouldn't put Cryme time in it. Imo they are good in their role as they have it right now.

I would love the Nation v.2. While I never watch ECW, it might force me to watch it occasionally, as long as they put together some half decent storylines for the group.

But like always, yes, they need a face stable, or something to that effect. All these heel stables will never work if they have nothing to go against it.

Well I think heel stables usually come first. I mean how weak would it look if a bunch of faces just got together to take on a heel or two. The heel stables begin and then the faces counter with a stable of their own. I just think a bunch of stables are going to stop popping up all of the sudden.

Any chance Orton heads up that young stable?...he's a second generation guy and i think he could be the leader like Hulk and the NWO

While there is no GM on RAW for now, I'd like to see Cryme Tyme kind of play an APA protection kind of role. Have them fight off the heels and securities guards. Throw in D-Lo and maybe Killings. D-Lo is a fan favorite and charismatic. Could be fun.

I like the idea but Cryme Tyme is good on their own. D'Lo or Killings would ruin it. I'd like to see Cryme Tyme get a title shot more than anything, though

They suck horribly in the ring, but at least they're hard workers and are over.

hopefully the rock could comeback that will be exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by HOZ THE KNICK View Post
    Not a chance in Hell

Quote Originally Posted by HOZ THE KNICK View Post
    That's what I'm talking about!

Just once. ONE time. That's all I want from The Rock. I don't need a match. I just want him to come out to his theme just once more, get into the ring, and cut one of his brilliant promos on ANYONE.

But yeah, it probably won't happen. It's such a shame that he WANTS to distance himself from the company that made him a star.

I agree with needing a face stable, because indeed most of them are heel stables. I do like the idea of John Cena and Cryme Tyme as a stable of sorts. They seem to click for some reason, and Im all for it.

I wouldnt consider that my idea of a face stable though. Im thinking very hard about who I would put together as a face stable. This is pretty tough because most top faces already have their own programs going, so mixing things up wouldnt make much sense at this point. I do think one of the only face stables that could have been left was DX. Now that theyre split, I dont see anybody else teaming with Triple H (besides maybe Big Show, but still blah)

They need a midcard face stable. Kinda like D.O.A. or something of that matter. Too bad Road Dogg and Billy Gunn dont come back to WWE, I do miss those guys.

We could have had a great stable in Jericho, Benoit, Guerrerro, and Malenko (which I know three of them were in one with Saturn at one point) but well, two of em are gone (God rest their souls..... BENOIT WAS SETUP! sorry... thats my take... anyways) and Malenko is an agent now.

Ya know its too bad WWE folded on two of their top prospects that could have been two of the biggest stars ever...... Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley

Well, to be fair, Lesnar and Lashley left on their own.

I think im going back to the archives more often so we can just have fun and discuss old things. This is a gem, then fast forward to about 2014 when the New Day first arrived and thought they would be NOD 2.0

First Sim League Title!

Lol this thread. I was like okay but then i saw 2008.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast