Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Top 3 Underrated and Overrated!

Top 3 Underrated Teams are-

1. Giants- They won the Superbowl! They lost some key players but arent ranked in Top 5 in power rankings. People don't even know about them.

2. Texans- They were supposed to make the playoffs last year until they got hit by the injury bug. Andre Johnson is one of the best WRs out right now. Decent defense. Im not saying they'll win it all but they have a chance to make wild card.

3. Seahawks- They are never picked to win the division. They got one of the best defenses in the NFC and NFL. People are picking Vikings, Packers, Rams, and most of the NFC East over them.

Notables- Eagles and Panthers.

Top 3 Overrated teams are-

1. Cowboys- Never won a playoff game but is expected to make the Super Bowl. Does anyone see anything wrong with that, and like 13 Pro Bowlers, voters were smoking!

2. Vikings- They got the best Defense now? And also is a top 3 team in the NFC. Still don't got a quarterback or any good recievers.

3. Packers- Everybody loves them just because they made the playoffs. People think they are still gonna be great without a quarterback. Rodgers isn't even close to being as good as Favre.
    NOTABLES- Patriots, Chargers.

Wuts good with some feedback man.
    Last edited by Vinny642; 06-23-2008 at 09:22 PM.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Very good picks

vCash
    As a Vikings fan i will agree that the Vikings are becoming overrated. We are getting too many bandwagon jumpers way too early. People just need to calm down and let us try to win some games

vCash
    what are you saying about the packers being undderated. if anything there top 10 minimum. They return every starter but 2. one which can be easily replaced and another that has there ups and downs. Sure we lost farve and his experiance but what we got in return...A qb thats younger WAY MORE MOBILE, and has better throw power than favre himself. (read the articales on espn and nfl.com)

5 sleeper picks for super bowl. 1. Vikings 2. Texans 3. Jags 4. Packers 5. Eagles

thats in no specific order

vCash
    I agree with most of your picks, Vinny.

Underrated:
    1. Texans
    2. Titans
    3. Giants

Overrated:
    1. Vikings
    2. Cowboys
    3. Raiders

vCash
    Vikings got a great defense they will be good but people think its then and Cowgals in the NFC.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    and how can you not put the pats on the overated b4 the packers. there defense is old 60% of there players i know of are over 30 on defense oh and the fact there starting corner was a second string on the lions...know thats terrible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Top 3 Underrated Teams are-

1. Giants- They won the Superbowl! They lost some key players but arent ranked in Top 5 in power rankings. People don't even know about them.

2. Texans- They were supposed to make the playoffs last year until they got hit by the injury bug. Andre Johnson is one of the best WRs out right now. Decent defense. Im not saying they'll win it all but they have a chance to make wild card.

3. Seahawks- They are never picked to win the division. They got one of the best defenses in the NFC and NFL. People are picking Vikings, Packers, Rams, and most of the NFC East over them.

Notables- Eagles and Panthers.

Top 3 Overrated teams are-

1. Cowboys- Never won a playoff game but is expected to make the Super Bowl. Does anyone see anything wrong with that, and like 13 Pro Bowlers, voters were smoking!

2. Vikings- They got the best Defense now? And also is a top 3 team in the NFC. Still don't got a quarterback or any good recievers.

3. Packers- Everybody loves them just because they made the playoffs. People think they are still gonna be great without a quarterback. Rodgers isn't even close to being as good as Favre.
    NOTABLES- Patriots, Chargers.

Wuts good with some feedback man.

since when were the Seahawks not picked to win the division??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerFan4Ever View Post
    and how can you not put the pats on the overated b4 the packers. there defense is old 60% of there players i know of are over 30 on defense oh and the fact there starting corner was a second string on the lions...know thats terrible
    Because they got one of the greatest offenses and the best Wr and tied for the best QB. Sammy Morris is good. Adalius Thomas is young enough and is good.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerfan609 View Post
    since when were the Seahawks not picked to win the division??
    Only smart people and seahawks fans pick us. Most people say Rams idk why. They lacking a good defense. Rams are good but not better then the Seahawks.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    so did we farve and driver. Wake up call..moss is a whimp. cant go over the middle. Id honestly take a guy like Jennings driver or welker b4 moss just cuz the fact they can run over the middle and are not only locks for those passes but are almost guranteed to gain you extra yards.

Sure having a 6'5 reciever is nice but as a QB myself in a rec leauge id rather be throwing 5-10 yard passes over the middle so its easier for my recievers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Only smart people and seahawks fans pick us. Most people say Rams idk why. They lacking a good defense. Rams are good but not better then the Seahawks.
    Wow. I can't remember the last time I didn't pick the Seahawks to win the NFC West. IMO they are always the favorites, hands down.

vCash
    Im picking the Rams... And wont change the pick until they are mathematicaly out of it

vCash
    Cowboys are way overrated, they have so many expectations for the upcoming season, but they are just going to crash and burn.

And Im not so high on the Seahawks like some others are. People seem to be writing off the seahwks running game as fine when i think it is pretty weak, Julius Jones and TJ Ducket??? That definitely wont get it done. They're usually just in a really weak division, just like this year, so i dont expect much, I think they're overrated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Im picking the Rams... And wont change the pick until they are mathematicaly out of it
    Their offense has the potential to be extremely good. They just need to stay healthy. Unfortunately they were plagued with injuries all of last season, so we never got to see how talented they truly were. Maybe Chris Long can improve their defense a good deal this year as well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast