Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

If money was no option for one player that's free agent who'd sign for the Wild?

If money was no option for one player that a free agent who would you sign for the Wild?

vCash
    Marian Hossa

vCash
    I'd go for a Center, maybe Forsberg or Sundin, maybe Morrison. If not a center I'd go for Jagr or Hossa.

vCash
    Forsberg is over the hill at this point and a major distraction for any team that picks him up.

vCash
    Hossa
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

vCash
    crosby

vCash
    I've changed my mind. The Wild supposedly want "a couple of impact forwards and a top 4 defense man." Here is the players I want, not in any given order:

1. Andrew Brunette: They never should've let him walk last time. He had 59 points last year and was a big part of the Av's success. We all know Brunette is a great set up man. I think him on the top line, Bouch on the other. That should be 2 lines with 2 guys who can really set up a goal.

2. Bobby Holik: Defensive minded, tough nosed center that Lemaire would love. He only had 34 points last year so he shouldn't cost much and wouldn't be one of the two "impact forwards", but I think he would get plenty of ice time here on this team.

3. Wade Redden: Yeah, we are going to have to pay for him. Yeah, he has had a couple down years in a row. But, he had 50 points in 05-06' and sometimes a player just needs a change of scenery. I would rather have Brooks Orpik, but our GM seems to think our Defense needs to score more than defend and I think Redden would be the best answer not named Brian Campbell, who will be out of price range.

4. I like a goal scorer like Marian Hossa, but I doubt he'll come here. That's why I say steal one of the three from our own division. Marcus Naslund of Vancouver, a 25 goal, 30 assist man last year. He certainly has had more success scoring in the past, but a good option none the less. The others would be out of Calgary. Either Daymond Langkow or Kristian Huselius. Langkow was a 30 goal scorer as a center last year and like Rolston has been a steady scorer over the last few years. Huselius a winger has been just as steady scoring from the LW, and is a couple years younger. Either way, taking one of these 3 will weaken a team from a very tough division.