Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    with a record like 13-3 how is that overrated? granted they lost to the Giants in the playoffs they also beat them twice in the regular seaon.... this is kinda like saying the patriots are overrated also because they lost the superbowl
    underrated:
    Browns- i think tey will have a big season
    giants- even though it was a fluke that they won the SB
    jags- i just dont see them getting enough respect
    overrated:
    vikings- they have done nothing there 8-8
    seahawks- just dont respect them much
    chargers- dont know why though have a feeling they'll struggle this year

vCash
    also the titans are overrated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    I agree with most of your picks, Vinny.

Underrated:
    1. Texans
    2. Titans
    3. Giants

Overrated:
    1. Vikings
    2. Cowboys
    3. Raiders
    Seriously.. who is OVERRATING the Raiders?! They are right where the should be, near the bottom of the league (though in a few years, they could have something).

Texans also are right where they should be, in the middle of the pack. They do not excel on defense or offense, explain how they are underrated.

Cowboys are also as good as their record indicates. Exaplain otherwise. I have no love for them, but they are just that good.

I also think the Titans are OVERRATED, not under. Their defense and kicker keep them in the games, no thanks to VY or any other part of the offense.

Overrated:
    Tennessee Titans
    Green Bay Packers

Underrated:
    New York Jets
    Buffalo Bills

*We determining over/underrated, I look at teams who should/could have at least a 2 game swing in their favor next season.. who aren't "expected" to do so (based on the common think tank).

i.e. Tennessee should finish 8-8, no better, Packers, 10-6/11-5... I also see the Jets winning at least 6 and the Bills could surprise with a playoff run at 9-7/10-6.
    Last edited by Bootz24; 06-24-2008 at 12:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by campell7 View Post
    also the titans are overrated
    How so? They have the same defense as last year. Vince Young is only going to get better for them, and they finally added a nice target for him to throw to in Alge Crumpler. If anything they are underrated, and overlooked because they play in such a tough division.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    How so? They have the same defense as last year. Vince Young is only going to get better for them, and they finally added a nice target for him to throw to in Alge Crumpler. If anything they are underrated, and overlooked because they play in such a tough division.
    Crumpler was an injury problem for Atlanta and when a 4-12 organization doesn't want to retain your talents, it says something.

Regarding Young (now you opened a can), I suppose going from a 66 QB rating to 71 is something to get excited about... or from a 1:1 (12/13) TD to INT ration to a 1:2 (9/17). [sarcasm]Not to mention getting your first 300 yard game under the belt after only 24 games... and 8, count it, 8 games over 200 yards passing![/sarcasm]

When you rank behind the likes of such powerhouse QBs like Rex Grossman and Cleo Lemmon, the sky is the limit.

When you are in the 9 TD Club with such distinguished members like Kyle Boller and Tavarius Jackson both of whom have attempted significantly less passes (30% or so), you know you've made it.

Yes the Titans have a tough division, but they only went 6-4 outside of their division... isn't that where they should have steamrolled if they are so talented? And your 6 out of division wins came against the hands of such powerhouses as : Carolina, Atlanta, Oakland, New Orleans, Kansas City and the Jets. Take a guess how many had a winning record... if you guessed anything over 0 you would be wrong.

Now for the 4 out of division losses: Tampa Bay, Denver, Cinncinati and San Diego. Of those teams, only 1 teams was over 9-7 and only 2 had winning records.

So in summary, yes, Young can ONLY get better...
    Last edited by Bootz24; 06-24-2008 at 01:13 PM.

vCash
    with a record like 13-3 how is that overrated? granted they lost to the Giants in the playoffs they also beat them twice in the regular seaon.... this is kinda like saying the patriots are overrated also because they lost the superbowl
    underrated:
    overrated:
    I agree mostly. Browns and the defending champs are underrated. But I hear a lot of high expectations for the Jags in a tough division. I think they are rated right where they should be. Until Vikings take control of there division, they are overrated. Chargers should be solid, especially after Rivers took control in the playoffs. I think they are right where they should be as well. Everyone is saying the cowboys because they havent won in the playoffs. But they did take control of their division last year, so I would say they are rated correctly.

Getcha Popcorn Ready

Play Goal Line Blitz for Free!
    http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=16854428

vCash
    underrated:
    overrated:

alright I am a Vikings fan and I had to laugh that you consider the Vikings have done nothing? where have you been? Adding the best pass rusher to already one of the best D Lines is nothing.

I know people say Berrian is overrated but he is a good addition to what we had at WR. Plus with a years experience to that one RB we have, I want to say his name is Adrian Peterson, How do you figure we arent going to be any better than last year?????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    im sorry but the eagles are not underrated the yhave 3-4 bright spots on their team

westbrook = OWNAGE ( on my FF team)
    lito Shepard = good corner
    o-line is almost all good

but other than that the rest is average - below average
    completely agree but the thing is that people dont even have us making the playoffs... and dont forget we have 3 amazing corners great qb ok wr's good d line and top 3 rb in westbrook

Brian Dawkins, One of the Greats at Free Saftey

vCash
    damn cowboys overrated....i never could have guessed that when i first opened this thread!

vCash
    I like

Thanks for the sig homie564

vCash
    Under-

Eagles, Steelers, Saints, Browns, Texans

Over-

Cowboys, Packers, Raiders, Bears

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWK11 View Post
    completely agree but the thing is that people dont even have us making the playoffs... and dont forget we have 3 amazing corners great qb ok wr's good d line and top 3 rb in westbrook

Ahhhh, what about Asante Samuel, Trent Cole, and Dawkins?
    or do they not put up good enough fantasy numbers for you?

actually i hate asante he is very overrated

and i watched a few games and saw sheldon get beat way too many times

cole is abit above average ill admit but not westbrook or lito good

and dawkins is C+ cover A hitter and is oldand has lost his 1st 2nd 4th 6th and all his steps past 10

and campell7 the seahawks are overrated because u dont respect them WOOOOOOWWWWWWW great reason buddy ,go lose again in the playoffs to us

i dont respect the cowboys or chargers but i will admit they are good teams GTFO here man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    im sorry but the eagles are not underrated the yhave 3-4 bright spots on their team

westbrook = OWNAGE ( on my FF team)
    lito Shepard = good corner
    o-line is almost all good

but other than that the rest is average - below average
    Samuel, McNabb, Brown, Dawkins, Curtis, Patterson, Bunkley.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyluver View Post
    Samuel, McNabb, Brown, Dawkins, Curtis, Patterson, Bunkley.
    did i NOT just awnser most of those in the post above

curtis is a POS all he can do is run he has bad hands

and who and who???? bunkley???? thats sounds like a freakin teletubby name

vCash
    underrated- texans,bills,browns

overrated- chargers,vikings,cowboys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast