Top 3 Underrated and Overrated!
Top 3 Underrated Teams are-
1. Giants- They won the Superbowl! They lost some key players but arent ranked in Top 5 in power rankings. People don't even know about them.
2. Texans- They were supposed to make the playoffs last year until they got hit by the injury bug. Andre Johnson is one of the best WRs out right now. Decent defense. Im not saying they'll win it all but they have a chance to make wild card.
3. Seahawks- They are never picked to win the division. They got one of the best defenses in the NFC and NFL. People are picking Vikings, Packers, Rams, and most of the NFC East over them.
Notables- Eagles and Panthers.
Top 3 Overrated teams are-
1. Cowboys- Never won a playoff game but is expected to make the Super Bowl. Does anyone see anything wrong with that, and like 13 Pro Bowlers, voters were smoking!
2. Vikings- They got the best Defense now? And also is a top 3 team in the NFC. Still don't got a quarterback or any good recievers.
3. Packers- Everybody loves them just because they made the playoffs. People think they are still gonna be great without a quarterback. Rodgers isn't even close to being as good as Favre.
NOTABLES- Patriots, Chargers.
Wuts good with some feedback man.
Last edited by Vinny642; 06-23-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks