Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

With Hossa Pretty Much Out of the Picture....

What forward would you like us to sign? It's pretty obvious that we should get one forward with mid to high level scoring.

2 guys that I would be interested in are Mats Sundin and Jaromir Jagr.

Now hear me out. I know both guys are old, but they probably wouldn't want to sign more than a year. Both are contemplating retirement and so if they were to sign, it would probably be only for a year. Either of them would be a good fit with Lang and Havlat.

Mats Sundin is still great at an older age. He put 78 points with a +/- of 17 even though he was on the dreadful Maple Leafs.

Jagr was the same way. He had a +8 and scored in the 70's in terms of points. I know neither of these guys would be long term solutions, but they would be short contracts which is what we need with cash being needed to sign Kane and Toews soon.

vCash
    dude, first of all... get some sleep! 3:14am?!?

secondly, I agree that we need to get a scorer, but I dk if we can afford either of those guys. Wasn't sundin just offered a 2 year deal for $20mil from somebody? there is no way we can afford that.

I did just read that ryder went to the bruins for 3 years at 4m/year. I wish we would have thrown our hat into that pool. I think we could have made a similar offer. But i'm not really sure who's left at this point. dont get me wrong, i would love sundin/jagr, but i dont think we can afford either

vCash
    too much money...

If Tallon signs anybody its only going to be a 30 point guy when we already have that guy in the AHL.

I dont see any other significant signings.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    I would LOVE to get Sean Avery
    Thanks JO-MO

vCash
    I think that a guy like Brouwer is going to get a serious look in camp this year because of his nose for the net. I really think that we need to hold off on signing a mediocre player just for the sake of signing somebody.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3943971

Sign up using this link to get a free Xbox 360 Elite. Set up your account as a referal account. Then select Instant Offers and choose one of those to do and complete the offer.

vCash
    We are having cap issues already, as nice as it would be, I think Sundin and Jagr are out of the picture.

How would everyone feel about bringing in Georges Laraque? It became annoying and somewhat scary last year when nobody could step up to protect Toews and Kaner. Thoughts?

vCash
    I want to see Big Buff play with a little bit more of a mean streak. Barker actually showed quite a bit of a mean streak the end of last season. I'm not a big Laraque fan, but I would not be opposed to bringing him into camp.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3943971

Sign up using this link to get a free Xbox 360 Elite. Set up your account as a referal account. Then select Instant Offers and choose one of those to do and complete the offer.