Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Why is fantasy football so addicting?

Okay so each season I watch my friend roll on the ground as they watch their teams fail, but I promised them that this year I would join a league or two. So before I jump in, what is it about fantasy football that makes it so addicting? Is it the money or what?

interesting to see if you know more about football than other people.
    and it makes a bunch of otherwise meaningless games interesting.

Well the reason I asked is because I work for Pay The Fan and in so doing, it is the only type of fantasy play I have used. I just have found it to be so much easier to play than other leagues look to be - mainly because I don't really have the time to dedicate sun-mon to see just how my roster faired. So I guess my next question is; what do you think the differences are between sites like paythefan.com and say Yahoo!Fantasy?

Its just basically another way to prove you know more about football than the next guy, you know what time and what round to draft a player at a certain position, and get max value with your pick. I have more fun doing the actual draft than actually playing against some1. If you can get in a league where people can trade their draft picks... now that is fun

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!