Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Keeper League Help

I need to send in my four keepers soon, I have an idea of who I'm going to be keeping but it's always best to get other opinions. The players I have to choose from:

Quarterbacks:
    Donovan McNabb
    JaMarcus Russell
    Brady Quinn
    Rex Grossman

Running Backs:
    Reggie Bush
    Willie Parker
    Jamal Lewis
    LenDale White
    Travis Henry

Wide Receivers:
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Patrick Crayton
    Chris Henry
    Ike Hilliard

RBs are the most important in my league so Bush and Parker are pretty much locks. Fitz is another sure thing. Then it comes down to my last spot. Do I keep McNabb with his injury problems? Go with a younger Russell? Jamal Lewis? (Can start 3 RBs max) Help would be appreciated.

i would go with Mcnabb and fitz, along with 2/3 of Reggie, lewis, and Parker. cant decide which 2, most likely Reggie and Parker, although each have their downsides

Quote Originally Posted by King Henrik View Post
    i would go with Mcnabb and fitz, along with 2/3 of Reggie, lewis, and Parker. cant decide which 2, most likely Reggie and Parker, although each have their downsides
    That would be my choice to. If McNabb can stay healthy his fantasy numbers are always insane.

Quote Originally Posted by King Henrik View Post
    That would be my choice to. If McNabb can stay healthy his fantasy numbers are always insane.

I like McNabb/Russell (depending on what you want, a now type thing or build for the future), Fitz, Lewis. The last spot is debatable.

- Bush I'm not sold can carry the full load, he's never been the primary back. In college he ran with Lendale White and was used as a change of pace breakaway guy. He's been running behind Deuce and showed why he can't be an everydown back when Deuce went down. If you keep Bush pick up Deuce (who seems to be on the comeback) or Stecker. Bush will be in an RB by commitee.

- There are a lot of doubts about Parker and his lack of TD's in a now pass happy offence, on top of that Mendenhall will probably take away goal line carries fom Parker, which lowers his TD production even more.

- White just might be in the best situation. Im not sure Vince Young's passing skills are up to par with any starter, maybe even some back-ups. The Titans will run and White will be their guy.

Personally, I would make a deal with Bush/Parker and pick up a big time player.