Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Scout.com reiterating my thoughts:http://clemson.scout.com/a.z?s=46&p=...%2f827070.html

And listen to Bryce McNeal:
    GH: So there will be some Clemson recruits at the game?

BM: I’m not sure, but there are some people that I want to come, and I’m trying to get them there.

GH: Who are you personally trying to recruit right now?

BM: Tajh Boyd, hands down, the quarterback from Virginia.

GH: What do you like about him and style of play?

BM: He comes from a good home, like I do; he’s a good person and a good football player. I’ve played with him in the past a couple of times.
    http://www.gopherhole.com/modules.ph...rticle&sid=926

Sounds like Boyd is a real possibility. And maybe, just maybe, with Boyd comes Bryce Brown?

vCash
    For his interview with TigerNet:

Was it any more difficult to decide on Clemson considering you did not actually get to see a football game there?

Bryce McNeal: It wasn’t. I talked to some people that have gone to a game there like Bryce Brown, and they said that their game days are second to none. Their tradition with the hill and the rock was amazing. Then when I went there, I found no negatives.
    Link

Maybe we get Brown too.

vCash
    He visited Clemson back in November, and about a week ago in an interview, he all but eliminated Clemson from his top 3, so it wasnt looking like their chances for him was too high.

He obviously likes what Clemson and Oregon has to offer...but he's going to be a Cane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    He visited Clemson back in November, and about a week ago in an interview, he all but eliminated Clemson from his top 3, so it wasnt looking like their chances for him was too high.

He obviously likes what Clemson and Oregon has to offer...but he's going to be a Cane.
    I don't think so. If we do indeed get Tajh Boyd, Brown will take another hard look at Clemson. Its obvious these guys all wanted to play together at Oregon, so now that McNeal has taken a step in the right direction (committing to Clemson), why can't the others follow?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I honestly don't understand why a good QB would want to come to Clemson. We're pretty set with Korn and Parker. I'll definetly take him, especially if he brings along Mr.Brown.
    Korn and Parker are good PROSPECTS.. they are completely unproven.. Korn needs to grow with his decision making in a big way.. Parker was a top recruit but once again.. he is unproven.. If a better QB (Possibly Tajh) were to come in i don't see any reason they would not get every chance to play..

It is actually a great situation for a top QB.. 2 unproven QB's that have yet to have any significant playing time..

Gives him every chance to prove he is the starter

vCash
    Clemson picked up another four-star recruit tonight, Leon Mackey, a DE out of Virginia.

Link

This recruiting class is picking up steam. CUTigers.com is also reporting that Tajh Boyd will make an official visit to Clemson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Brian View Post
    Clemson picked up another four-star recruit tonight, Leon Mackey, a DE out of Virginia.

Link

This recruiting class is picking up steam. CUTigers.com is also reporting that Tajh Boyd will make an official visit to Clemson.
    Yeah, we're in great shape now. If we get Boyd to come for an official visit he's as good as ours, especially with BC and the Jags situation.

vCash
    Yeah, we're in great shape now. If we get Boyd to come for an official visit he's as good as ours, especially with BC and the Jags situation.
    To be honest i didn't even realize that Boston College was in the running for Boyd. However since i read your post i have seen things that have said Clemson was in the running, and others that said that they werent in the running. Hopefully the Jags situation doesn't kill our recruiting because i would love to see Boyd at BC..he could possibly start right away as well and i dont think he could do that at Clemson.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Napier had an in-home visit yesterday with Tajh Boyd.

Tajh Boyd's father, Tim Boyd, confirmed the Clemson coaches were in the home during a phone conversation late Monday afternoon. "He really wants to look into them," Tim Boyd said. "I don't know if he will visit this weekend or next weekend. He's also considering Michigan now and he might take one for an official visit and the other for an unofficial visit. He wants to absorb all of this and see what Clemson has to say and what Michigan has to say." Boyd also is considering Oregon and Ohio State and has already taken visits to both. "Distance is a factor with Oregon but we told him we would relocate if he really likes Oregon," Boyd said. "Ohio State is just a question mark with Terrell Pryor being a freshman and playing behind him. Clemson seems like where he has a chance to play early with Kyle Parker playing baseball and Willy Korn being injured a couple of times. We are from down south so family members would get a chance to see him play. Clemson is more of an SEC school and he really likes the SEC atmosphere. I think they (Clemson) have a real good shot, I really do. He likes all the programs. He's just getting to know the coaches at Clemson." The Boyds plan to have a decision soon about the dates for the visits to Clemson and Michigan. Tajh Boyd was named the MVP for his team in Saturday's US Army All American Bowl after passing for 189 yards and three touchdowns. He played most of his senior season with a torn ACL and still passed for 1600 yards and 25 touchdowns.
    Link

vCash
    Muahaha. Boyd may be as good as ours.

vCash
    You know, i dont even care anymore. Boston College goes after a lot of top recruits but for some reason or another we never get them...and i am okay with that. The recruiters will find some 3 star recruit and he will end up being the next Matt Ryan.

Is Willy Korn going to be a redshirt sophomore next year?
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    That may be going a little far. But it looks like Jan. 17th he will take a visit with his father to Clemson. I don't know if it will be an official visit. For the last two days, not a word about BC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    You know, i dont even care anymore. Boston College goes after a lot of top recruits but for some reason or another we never get them...and i am okay with that. The recruiters will find some 3 star recruit and he will end up being the next Matt Ryan.

Is Willy Korn going to be a redshirt sophomore next year?
    Yes. I'd imagine Korn is the starter whether Boyd comes in or not. I sure hope he is, anyway.
    That may be going a little far. But it looks like Jan. 17th he will take a visit with his father to Clemson. I don't know if it will be an official visit. For the last two days, not a word about BC.
    Well, if recruits would lose interest in Clemson over Tommy Bowden being fired, they will sure as hell lose interest in BC if/when Jags is fired.

vCash
    Boyd To Visit Clemson This Weekend

By Phil Kornblut
    QB Tajh Boyd (6-1 208) of Hampton, VA said Tuesday night he has decided to make his official visit to Clemson this weekend. But it will be a quick visit. Boyd said his mother has to work Saturday so they will not get to Clemson until sometime during the day Saturday, and they will have to leave Sunday because of school Monday. The Clemson visit appears to be the final one Boyd will take. He had been considering Michigan, too, but he said Tuesday night that a visit to Ann Arbor probably own't happen. "I'm not sure about Michigan right now," he said. "I don't want a whole bunch of schools in there. I'm down to Oregon and Ohio State, and we'll see how things are with Clemson after the visit." Boyd said he doesn't have a favorite and he plans to have a decision within a week to ten days after the Clemson visit. Ohio State head coach Jim Tressell will make his in home visit with Boyd Wednesday night.
    Looks like we get his last official visit. This weekend is huge with now 15 total recruits coming in.

vCash
    Boyd To Visit Clemson This Weekend

Looks like we get his last official visit. This weekend is huge with now 15 total recruits coming in.
    I thought he would be coming in the weekend of the 17th, but the earlier the better.

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast