Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
    vCash
    Congrats man. I am still bitter about FSU losing to Clemson but I must admit, you guys have been fantastic. Now that FSU is somewhat screwed I honestly find myself cheering for Clemson a bit even though FSU can still win the ACC. Dabo is my favorite coach in college. The energy and passion he coaches with is just so fun to watch. Best of luck to the Tigers the rest of the year.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I'm just glad Dabo found some coordinators, because he's not an X's and O's guy. I was not a fan of hiring Dabo, but I always thought he would do a great job as a HC if and only if he found two great coordinators that he let do their thing on offense and defense. I think that Dabo finally looked in the mirror and realized this was the best way to go. He's got the CEO skills, the recruiting, and the heart to run a great program, with the right help. He's not a Spurrier, or Saban, or even Holgersen that can run one side of the ball. But, I think he could do a great job in Clemson, and more importantly, he's a great fit for the community. Clemson is a small town in the Bible Belt, and Dabo is the kind of down-to-earth coach with little to no ego who doesn't mind mingling with people. Heck, he was out on Bowman Field last night with the fraternities and sororities who are building floats for Homecoming this week, just checking out their progress and asking them to be loud at the game against BC. That's pretty damn cool for someone who absolutely isn't required to do that, and certainly works long, draining hours every day.

vCash
    Its kind of cool to see guys I played against in HS playing and doing well at clemson, it kind of makes me cheer for them now.

vCash
    If we run the table, what are our chances at the national championship?

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a4anthony View Post
    Its kind of cool to see guys I played against in HS playing and doing well at clemson, it kind of makes me cheer for them now.
    I know what you mean, it is so weird seeing guys like Kelcy Quarles, Brandon Wilds, Mustafa Greene, Charone Peake, Adam Humphries Anthony Carden, etc. playing in college.

Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    If we run the table, what are our chances at the national championship?
    I would have to believe pretty damn good. We would jump an undefeated Boise State and maybe Stanford as well, but we need everyone else to lose at least once.

vCash
    I have been lucky enough to be embarrased by DeAndre Hopkins and Charome Peake in my HS career

vCash

vCash
    Looks like Chad Morris will be staying in town for the long run. Good news.

vCash
    Good luck to you all in the Orange bowl my Hokies are just lucky we got in the Sugar Bowl i can't say we deserve it but thats what the commitee wanted.

vCash
    Kevin Steele out, Brent Venables of Oklahoma has been contacted.

vCash
    Brent Venables is Clemson's new DC, press conference tomorrow. Phenomenal move, Clemson clearly has the best set of coordinators in the conference now. Lets see if we can translate that to sustained success.

vCash
    Sammy Watkins arrested for marijuana, Adderall, and Vyvanse.

vCash
    Here's my student e-mail about it:

Clemson University police arrest two students

Clemson University police arrested two students on drug-related charges early Friday.

Samuel B. Watkins IV, 18, a freshman communication studies major from Fort Myers, Fla., and member of the football team, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and simple possession of marijuana, both misdemeanors.

Amadou-Tidiane Daniel Dia, 18, a freshman in parks, recreation and tourism management from Highlands Ranch, Colo., and member of the men’s soccer team, was charged with simple possession of marijuana.

The men were arrested when police stopped the car Watkins was driving after an officer saw it scrape against a curb on campus and because the temporary license tag was not illuminated. When the officer pulled the car over in a parking lot off Commons Court, he smelled marijuana. During a search he found marijuana and two pills for which Watkins did not have a prescription.

The men were arrested and taken to the Clemson City Jail. Watkins was released Friday morning on a $1,620 personal recognizance bond, and Dia was released on a $620 personal recognizance bond.

vCash
    Mike Bellamy now an academic casualty.

Booted from the team.

vCash
    Disappointing piece of ****. Good riddance. He certainly doesn't fit in at Clemson. I'm sure he'll resurface in the SEC soon enough.

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast