Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Great win for the Tigers last night!

Clemson 83
    North Carolina 64

Thank you Trevor Booker for coming back for one more year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Brian View Post
    Great win for the Tigers last night!

Clemson 83
    North Carolina 64

Thank you Trevor Booker for coming back for one more year!
    Yeah, great win. It wouldn't have been smart for Booker to leave anyway, but I'm sure glad he's back.

vCash
    SCAR is trying to bring Justin Parker in this weekend. Korncoot is hyping this recruiting weekend at SCAR as huge. Only one recruit they are bringing in (Lattimore) is not already committed.

If Parker doesn't go, things are really starting to look like they could go our way.

Hopefully, we get at least one commitment this weekend.

vCash
    Morant cancelled his visit.

I don't think it is that big of a deal since we have Barnes and Crawford coming in anyway. Morant was definitely nice to have but we have bigger needs (LB, OL).

vCash
    Clemson's coaching staff has gained another big-time junior verbal commit in Dorchester-Woodland athlete and 2009 Dabo Swinney camper Robert Smith. Smith's pledge becomes the seventh for the Tigers' 2011 recruiting class.
    Wow! The staff is working 2011 just as hard as 2010. These guys can sure recruit.

vCash
    Sad News for the Clemson family today: Gaines Adams died at age 26 in Greenwood. They think it was a heart issue. I don't think any Clemson fan can forget his FG block return for a TD against Wake Forest. It's the one in my sig.

vCash
    Yeah, really sad. What a shame.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Very sad indeed...Rest in Peace Gaines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Sad News for the Clemson family today: Gaines Adams died at age 26 in Greenwood. They think it was a heart issue. I don't think any Clemson fan can forget his FG block return for a TD against Wake Forest. It's the one in my sig.
    I will never forget that play as long as I live, I never got a chance to meet him but from all accounts a Beautiful person on the inside as well, Rest in Peace Gaines.

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Kevin Steele is headed to Tennessee, according to reports. Formerly an assistant at Alabama under Nick Saban and a linebacker at Tennessee in his playing days, Steele comes back to the SEC after a brief stint at Clemson.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_428493.html

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit. Steele was the best coach on our entire staff, including Swinney. Many foolish people wanted him gone, but our defense would have been great once he accumulated the players he needed to run his scheme. I can't fault Steele, he's getting most likely more money to coach at his alma mater, and will again be the most talented coach in the organization.

vCash
    Steele had a change of heart last night and is actually staying at Clemson. Of course, his paychecks next year will be much larger.

Oh, and thought you guys might appreciate this:

Switched his commitment from USuC to Auburn.

vCash
    Clemson Update for the weekend:
    Keenan Allen, rivals 5th ranked prospect regardless of position, is in Clemson this weekend. He is visiting with his brother QB Zach Maynard and cousin WR Maurice Harris. Maynard started for Buffalo this year, but is transferring after their coaching change. Harris is a HS JR. who has already been offered by Clemson. Allen would be a huge get, and Maynard would be nice as well considering we'll only have Parker, Boyd, and Wade next year. After that, its incredibly possible that Boyd could be the only QB on our roster since Parker could go into the MLB Draft.

Auburn commit D.J. Howard also unexpectedly showed up this weekend. I think we have a good chance to turn him since Auburn has a top RB commit already and is one of the final two with Marcus Lattimore.

Hopefully both parties will be taking in the Clemson-Duke game tomorrow night, with College Gameday on campus. The atmosphere should be electric.

vCash
    Ex-Buffalo QB has Clemson on his radar
    Posted by John Taylor on January 23, 2010 10:18 AM ET
    It was just two days ago that starting quarterback Zach Maynard shocked the Buffalo football program by deciding to transfer from the school.

Maynard is now in the process of looking for a new school, and he's already lined up his first visit.

According to the Mobile Press-Register, Maynard will visit Clemson this weekend along with his half-brother Keenan Allen, a heavily recruited athlete who is the highest-rated commitment in Alabama's 2010 class. Allen, who committed to the Tide last November, is rated as the fifth-best overall prospect by Rivals.com.

There's also a chance that the pair could visit North Carolina State at some point in the near future.

As the speculation goes, Maynard and Allen would like to play together on the same collegiate team. That could put a dent in the Tide's '10 recruiting class if Maynard's not a fit for the Alabama program.

Maynard, a sophomore who started every game for the Bulls last season, will have two years of eligibility remaining after sitting out the upcoming season to comply with NCAA transfer rules.
    Per College Football Talk

vCash
    Parker ready for the stretch drive
    By Phil Kornblut

Beaufort LB Justin Parker is headed down the home stretch of recruiting with an announcement set for 1:00 PM on National Signing Day at his school. Clemson remains the leader ahead of USC, LSU and Georgia Tech. Earlier in the week USC recruiter Shane Beamer met with Parker. Wednesday, Parker says he was kept busy by the other recruiters. "It was a busy day," he said. "I had three in the school today...Coach BJ (Brian Jean-Mary) from Georgia Tech, Coach Chavis from LSU and Coach Steele and Brooks from Clemson. I have head coaches visits for Monday with Georgia Tech, Thursday USC and Clemson on Saturday. All are pretty close. The head coaches in homes will heop a lot." Parker will take the SAT Saturday and then go on a visit to LSU. He is scheduled to visit Georgia Tech next weekend.
    Clemson is in the lead and Dabo gets the last visit. This is looking good.

vCash
    I don't expect to win out on Allen, but if he is really set on playing with his brother, I imagine we should easily beat out NC State. As far as Parker goes, I sure hope we get him.

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast