Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That's sad about Jay!

vCash
    At least he has his priorities straight. A good consolation would be Justin Parker committing to Clemson next weekend.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    At least he has his priorities straight. A good consolation would be Justin Parker committing to Clemson next weekend.
    Parker is a long shot. I think this class is pretty much set.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Brian View Post
    Parker is a long shot. I think this class is pretty much set.
    Oh really? 4-star DL Tavaris Barnes decommitted from FSU and committed to Clemson yesterday. I still think we can take a few more big names. I agree Parker is a long shot, but it won't be impossible to turn him from USCe.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Barnes commits to Clemson
    By Phil Kornblut

DE Tavaris Barnes (6-5 250) of Jacksonville, a long time Florida State commitment, switched to Clemson Sunday at the end of his official visit with the Tigers. Barnes also had been considering USC and North Carolina. Barnes, who missed four games last season due to injury, had 80 tackles for the year with 30 tackles for loss and 10 sacks. He's the 21st commitment for the Tigers' 2010 class.
    I didn't think we'd pull that off. Maybe Parker can be turned.

We really need LB's.

Apparently Crawford is 100% firm on Clemson now too. We just need to firm up David Beasley.

vCash
    I didn't think we'd pull that off. Maybe Parker can be turned.

We really need LB's.

Apparently Crawford is 100% firm on Clemson now too. We just need to firm up David Beasley.
    I'm a little worried about Beasley, although the interest from Georgia is a double-edged sword. It confirms to me that he's a good player, but I don't want to lose him. We need to turn Fernando Bohanna from Mississippi State (I would rather have him than Lipford). We also need to close on Parker. Word is that he really enjoyed his visit, and that the Clemson commits that were there expect him in Clemson next year. Although, he's been playing games for months, and I'm still very skeptical. Odds are he ends up as USuC, since they've told him he will be their next Norwood.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Also, Georgia soft commit Dexter Morant is supposed to be in Clemson next weekend. It would be huge for us to turn him. He's supposedly soured on Georgia after they fired most of their defensive staff. He was close to one or more of the coaches that left. I really think we've got a great shot to turn him by signing day, if not at the visit.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Recruits we could still close:
    Morant
    Bohanna
    Parker

Recruits we could still lose:
    David Beasley
    Victor Beasley

I don't really care one way or the other on Morant. It will be nice for bragging rights but we are so deep on the DL as it is. We need LB's and OL's.

vCash
    Recruits we could still close:
    Morant
    Bohanna
    Parker

Recruits we could still lose:
    David Beasley
    Victor Beasley

I don't really care one way or the other on Morant. It will be nice for bragging rights but we are so deep on the DL as it is. We need LB's and OL's.
    We may have a chance at TE/DT Ethan Farmer as well. I think he's probably going to UNC, but we'll see. I just hope we close on the two Beasleys, because we can't afford to lose players at those two positions. Vic will probably be our #2 TE from day 1.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Apparently the staff is talking to RB Mack Brown out of Georgia. I'm not sure why we're going so hard after RBs, considering we've got a great stable already, and we're adding Marlon Lane in the 2011 class.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Apparently Clemson is all over A.J. Johnson now that he de-committed from UT. If we get him, our 2011 class is looking awesome.

vCash
    Parker has Clemson listed as first (SCAR second) in his recruiting diary.

He said he loved his trip and was extremely impressed by the family atmosphere.

vCash
    Parker has Clemson listed as first (SCAR second) in his recruiting diary.

He said he loved his trip and was extremely impressed by the family atmosphere.
    I saw this as well. I'm skeptical on how true it is, but we'll see I guess.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I saw this as well. I'm skeptical on how true it is, but we'll see I guess.

I was skeptical too but I saw a great point on T-N. If Barnes was so blown away that he turned and committed on the spot, it must have been a special weekend. Maybe Parker saw the same things Barnes did.

vCash
    I was skeptical too but I saw a great point on T-N. If Barnes was so blown away that he turned and committed on the spot, it must have been a special weekend. Maybe Parker saw the same things Barnes did.
    I saw the same post, but you have to remember everyone's experience is different. Although, it sounds like Dabo did some cheating (like letting them run down the hill). If it pulls them in, I'll take it every time.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast