Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Brian View Post
    Boyd To Visit Clemson This Weekend

Looks like we get his last official visit. This weekend is huge with now 15 total recruits coming in.
    Wish he would of come for one of our game weekends to see the true Clemson but w/e.. he will still fall in love and be here next fall

vCash

Tajh Boyd

As much as I want T Boyd and Bryce Brown, I don't think we get either of them. Brown said he loved Clemson, but has said many times that he refuses to go anywhere we he might have to play vs his brother. I don't know why he bothered making the visit in the 1st place. As far as Boyd goes, I think we got on him too late. From everything I've read/heard and from people in the know, it sounds like Oregon might win out for Tajh and even Bryce Brown said in 2 different interviews this week that Oregon is his favorite right now. After watching the holiday Bowl last week, and Oregon get as high as num 2 last year before losing Dennis Dixon...I can see why kids would want to go there. Especially RB's. They have a lethal ground attack and kids seem to take to those state of the art unis. I hope we get both or even one of them, but it is starting to sound like they are looking West.

vCash
    Boyd had scheduled us for this weekend and that gave us a great shot. But unless he makes the trip between now and Feb. 4th, he's going to Ohio State or Oregon. Too bad, he has the best shot at early playing time with Clemson.

vCash
    http://tigernet.com/view/story.do?id=7679

Jacoby Ford is such an athlete...
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    2009 Clemson Football Schedule

Sept. 5 Middle Tennessee
    Sept. 10 at Georgia Tech (ESPN)
    Sept. 19 Boston College
    Sept. 26 Central Michigan
    Oct. 3 at Maryland
    Oct. 17 Wake Forest
    Oct. 24 at Miami
    Oct. 31 Coastal Carolina
    Nov. 7 Florida State
    Nov. 14 at NC State
    Nov. 21 Virginia
    Nov. 28 at South Carolina
    http://tigernet.com/view/story.do?id=7731
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Change Central Michigan to TCU... It is going to be one hell of a season.. Im glad we got TCU at home.. i can't wait to goto that game.. **** THE HORN FROGS! GO TIGERS!

vCash
    TCU has a hell of a defense...it won't be an easy win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonTigers32 View Post
    Change Central Michigan to TCU... It is going to be one hell of a season.. Im glad we got TCU at home.. i can't wait to goto that game.. **** THE HORN FROGS! GO TIGERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    TCU has a hell of a defense...it won't be an easy win.
    Yeah, that should be a really fun game. I can't wait to see it. I'm glad we added them to our schedule, it could really help us out if/when we win.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Jon Richt transferring, Swinney refuses to rank units

http://www.thestate.com/tigers/story...tml?RSS=sports

Good for Richt. He's got some talent, but probably wouldn't have ever seen the field for Clemson. He deserves a chance to play. I also like what Swinney is doing. We do this same sort of thing for our high school football, not naming units 1, 2, 3, etc.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Kyle Parker is a Beast, what a Spring game, he and Boyd are going to wind up vying for the starting spot.

Korn=Epic Fail!

vCash
    Oh, now don't make fun of Korn. He's going to be the starter this year, Boyd won't be because of recovering from the knee/not getting to school until the fall.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Oh, now don't make fun of Korn. He's going to be the starter this year, Boyd won't be because of recovering from the knee/not getting to school until the fall.
    Did you see the Spring Game? Parker will be the starter this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Did you see the Spring Game? Parker will be the starter this year.
    Right, because the spring game is the end all for every position battle?
    You obviously never played football, there's still plenty of spring practice to go, then they'll have to practice early in the fall as well. Its far from decided, but if I had to put money on it, Korn will be the starter in our first game. They'll both play, though.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Right, because the spring game is the end all for every position battle?
    You obviously never played football, there's still plenty of spring practice to go, then they'll have to practice early in the fall as well. Its far from decided, but if I had to put money on it, Korn will be the starter in our first game. They'll both play, though.
    I never said that the Spring Game was the deciding factor, Parker has not even had the same amount of practice time as the other players and in the 3 scrimmages so far he has not thrown an INT, and has thrown for 4 OR 6 TDS (I read it and know its one of those but can't remember for sure.) We may also lose Parker to the MLB draft before next season but Dabo says that won't factor in the decision for this years starter. Korn was obviously a product of the system at Byrnes and that is showing more than ever now if he does somehow win the starter job there is no way he will keep it all season, in the long run Boyd is the answer and I'm still not sure he will redshirt this year, if he can somehow outdo Parker he may be the starter before the season is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I never said that the Spring Game was the deciding factor, Parker has not even had the same amount of practice time as the other players and in the 3 scrimmages so far he has not thrown an INT, and has thrown for 4 OR 6 TDS (I read it and know its one of those but can't remember for sure.) We may also lose Parker to the MLB draft before next season but Dabo says that won't factor in the decision for this years starter. Korn was obviously a product of the system at Byrnes and that is showing more than ever now if he does somehow win the starter job there is no way he will keep it all season, in the long run Boyd is the answer and I'm still not sure he will redshirt this year, if he can somehow outdo Parker he may be the starter before the season is over.
    I promise Korn will start and Boyd will redshirt. It would be stupid to waste a year of eligibility on him, he needs to focus on getting his knee 100%. I don't think Korn has been given a fair shot yet, so I'm not sure how we can deduce that he's a product of the system at Byrnes.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast