Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. October View Post
    Comments like this show me you don't really have an idea what is going on with expansion talks:

It doesn't matter how good or bad they are right now. They have the most resources in college football right now and can use that to their advantage to always be relevant and influence their conference's decisions. They don't want a championship game because since them and Oklahoma would both be in the same division, one of them wouldn't play in the championship game and limit their chances of playing in a BCS bowl. But now, it makes it easy for both teams to make it to a BCS bowl (or playoff if that is what happens). The payouts to these games is nothing when it's shared among 12+ teams. It's all about TV exposure and when Texas isn't playing in a BCS bowl, it hurts their chances. Texas has only played in 4 BCS Bowls, while Oklahoma has played in 8 and only twice have they played in the BCS in the same year. The look at the Big 10 and see how they've had two teams play in the BCS every year since the 05-06 season. And the only reason the Big 10 expanded was to increase TV revenue for their Big 10 Network, something that wont' happen in the Big 12 with the Longhorn Network already established, preventing any conference network. Texas wants more viewers for the LHN and in order to do that they need to be making BCS bowls at a greater rate to gain exposure.

In fact, Texas' AD said this about the conference game:

http://www.statesman.com/sports/coll...inglePage=true
    Please. Don't ****ing tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, when you spew some of the dumbest stuff on this site.

Clemson is better off with the Big 12, and the Big 12 is better off with Clemson. Plain and simple.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Robert Nkemdiche committed to Clemson. You guys are also in the hunt for Montravius Adams, so that is shaping up to be an incredible haul along the defensive line.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    HOW 'BOUT THEM TIGERS BABY!!!!!!

On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Clemson picked up another big DE commitment today, consensus 4-star Elijah Daniel from Indiana.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Apparently mama Nkemdiche isn't exactly thrilled with her son's decision. I'm not entirely sure how true that is considering I read it on Bleacher Report, but here's a quote:

"His decision is not final," she says. "He's just a teenager, and people are forgetting that. We had never discussed Clemson, and I am unhappy with Clemson. I'm not there, so I don't know for certain, but I feel like Robert was pressured into this decision."

vCash
    EDIT: IDK why this **** keeps double posting.

vCash
    One of the biggest wins in program history against LSU right there. That is a championship-caliber foundation-building moment right there.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445