Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Official Clemson Tigers Thread

Ok, I didn't see a Clemson thread on the first two pages, so I figured I would start it. The future ACC champs should at least have a thread, huh?

vCash
    Future champs?

We will see about that.

vCash
    Well, if we don't win it, we pretty much have no clutch ability. We have the most experienced, talented team in the ACC this year.

vCash
    Well i think that every team will win the ACC Championship at some point in time(maybe not Duke) so i guess you could call them future champions. I would agree that they have the most talented team, but i thought the same thing about them last year. They have to beat BC in the Atlantic first...
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    BC=nothing. We've got them beat. Lost their best player by far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    BC=nothing. We've got them beat. Lost their best player by far.
    I dont know how you can say BC = nothing, especially after losing to us in back to back years. BC did lose a bunch of good players on both sides of the ball, but they also brought in a recruiting class in which a couple of kids can contribute immediately and have some excellent players returning from injuries/suspensions. I think that another thing BC has in its favor is excellent coaching. Jagz, Spaz, and Logan make up one of the best and most underrated staffs in the country. Sure talent it great to have, but you just witnessed talented teams like Miami and FSU struggle last year. Until Clemson can de-throne BC i think its hard to say that they equal nothing.

vCash
    Clemson has great coaches as well. And its not like FSU doesn't have a great coach. I wouldn't say FSU or Miami had the best talent last year, VT did. And BC may have had a decent recruiting class, but Clemson had a top 5 or top 10 class, depending on where you look.

vCash
    Clemson has great coaches as well. And its not like FSU doesn't have a great coach. I wouldn't say FSU or Miami had the best talent last year, VT did. And BC may have had a decent recruiting class, but Clemson had a top 5 or top 10 class, depending on where you look.
    Sorry, but at this point Clemson's coaches aren't getting it done. They should have been winning the Atlantic the past couple of years but for some reason they havent. It just seems to me like they just arent getting the job done. FSU had a great coach, but at this point is he is just a grumpy old man. BC never has great recruiting classes but the coaching staff manages a way of getting the most out of their talent

vCash
    Clemson's coaches are good. They don't make the plays on the field, the players do. And BC was better than us the past two years. How can you sit here and tell me Jags is good, he's been head coach for one year?!

vCash
    Clemson's coaches are good. They don't make the plays on the field, the players do. And BC was better than us the past two years. How can you sit here and tell me Jags is good, he's been head coach for one year?!
    You are right that the players make the plays on the field, but the coaches at Clemson must be doing something wrong IMO. They have had the talent recently that they probably should be in the ACC Championship game at the very least. BC has been better the past couple of years because of the coaches finding a way to maximize the players talents. Yes, i'm going to sit he and tell you Jagz is a good coach. BC won the Atlantic Division this season for the first time and won 11 games for the first time in a long time. I think Jagz along with Logan and Spaz did a great job of running this team. Jagz and Logan totally changed up the offensive scheme this year and turned us into a primarily passing team. Spaz once again did a great job with the D.

vCash
    this thread will never reach the UM thread's level.
    Sorry
    DUKE.

vCash
    Baller, too bad Miami won't reach Clemson's level this year on the field.
    Sorry

vCash
    And hughest, you were primarily a passing team. But what happens when your QB is gone?

vCash
    Baller, too bad Miami won't reach Clemson's level this year on the field.
    Sorry
    Too bad Clemson will choke...like they always seem to do.
    Sorry

vCash
    And hughest, you were primarily a passing team. But what happens when your QB is gone?
    Well see, thats the great thing about having 2 great offensive minds on you're coaching staff. Under Tom O'Brien Boston College was a very good running team but Jagz felt it would be better to have a high powered passing attack. This year they will change the offense again based on the players they have on the field

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast