Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    i hope not last

vCash
    The Pacific is getting tougher and tougher every year.. unfortunately for the Kings it seems like they will be landing the last place spot again this year

hopefully they prove me wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    The Pacific is getting tougher and tougher every year.. unfortunately for the Kings it seems like they will be landing the last place spot again this year

hopefully they prove me wrong
    They should be better this year. All that young talent they have should gets some experience and make them real good for the future.

vCash

What game are you looking forward to watching for 2008-09 NHL season with the Kings?

What game are you looking forward to watching for 2008-09 NHL season with the Kings?

vCash

Kings could be looking for a backup goaltender this season

The Los Angeles Kings could be looking for a backup goaltender this season.
    Jason LaBarbera is slated to start most of the games for the Kings at this stage, and the Kings have Erik Ersberg, Jonathan Bernier and Jon Quick competing for the backup job. "If none of those three is ready I'd be in the market for a one-year-type goaltender," GM Dean Lombardi said. Bernier would be better served playing a full year in the AHL as he should take over the reins in the next year or two and sitting on an NHL bench would not help his development. So that leaves Ersberg and Quick. Ersberg played well as a starter for the Kings when LaBarbera went down due to injury last season so he looks like the odds-on-favorite to grab the backup job.
    http://rotoworld.com/content/playerp...rt=NHL&id=1229

vCash
    you kinda forgot labarbera.

vCash
    i think they will be fighting for a play off spot if goaltending can be improved

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123