Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Blue Jackets off season topic dissussion

Post off topic thoughts on the team, ideas for trades and signing ideas as well.

vCash
    Here are the Columbus Blue Jackets off season moves

Columbus Blue Jackets - Acquired defenseman Jonathan Sigalet from the Boston Bruins for left wing Matt Marquardt; acquired center R.J. Umberger and a 2008 fourth-round pick from the Philadelphia Flyers for 2008 first- and third-round picks; acquired left wing Raffi Torres from the Edmonton Oilers for center Gilbert Brule; signed defenseman Mike Commodore, who had been with the Ottawa Senators, to a five-year contract; acquired defensemen Fedor Tyutin and Christian Backman from the New York Rangers for right wing Nikolai Zherdev and center Dan Fritsche; signed left wing Kristian Huselius, who had been with the Calgary Flames, to a four-year contract; signed left wing John Vigilante, who had been with the Nashville Predators, to a one-year contract; signed left wing Craig MacDonald, who had been with the Tampa Bay Lightning, to a one-year contract; acquired a 2010 conditional pick from the Anaheim Ducks for left wing Joakim Lindstrom; signed center Steve Kelly, who had been with the Minnesota Wild, to a one-year contract; signed left wing Mike York, who had been with the Phoenix Coyotes, to a one-year contract.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

2 Time Sim League Champion

vCash

vCash
    what?

2 Time Sim League Champion

5. 10-03-2008, 03:44 AM

vCash
    this team is going to be very good in a few years!

vCash
    if Columbus can sign 1 or2 high end d men and another star to play with Nash (possibly Heatley) and get them to buy into Hitchcock's Defense first unselfish style of play, and get rid of a few dead weight players such as Peca, Rome, Dorsett (already got rid of Fedorov ) and they are set. I only wish we had waited until the Heatley trade demand had come around to give them Leclaire (top goalie in the league 07-08 completely forgotten at the drop of a hat)

vCash
    Also i know Dorsett is a fan favorite because he fights a lot but he does so at inopportune times and usually ends up blocking all punches with his face. haha Jodi shelly at least won most of the time. Rome is actually gone now but if you question why simply watch game 4 of the playoffs when he passed the puck through the slot not once but twice both times resulting in goals. (Hossa, Datsyuk) and peca is just old and doesnt seem to care anymore.
    Last edited by Parker08; 09-10-2009 at 06:00 PM.

vCash
    Such an empty forum. Maybe a relocation is possible.
    Last edited by         ; 01-02-2012 at 03:41 PM.

vCash
    Emptiest forum I've seen, try to post things sometimes but never get replies in here. Hopefully no relocation.

vCash
    If the Blue Jackets don't win the lottery, I'll be pissed!!!

vCash
    More people, please.

vCash
    I didn't even know you guys had a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    2013 where do the Jackets go from here? With 3 first round picks in the 2013 Draft what should the Jackets do with those picks?
    With the way the Jackets have played over the past 3 weeks they have a shot at the playoffs, having said that the chances are slim that they get a high draft pick (top 3)! Assume they pick #6, #13 (NYR) and #24 (LAK) Would you advise the Jackets to say trade 2 of those first round picks to secure the n#1 overall pick in this draft?

vCash
    I like using all the picks but I havent kept on the draft to much this year. The way the team is heading though, I think if they keep building and adding youth they could only get better from here. Or maybe trade 2 of those pics for a more established player if possible.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast