Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 98
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    13,204
    vCash
    1500
    I doubt we will see hockey this year... But If we do I like our chances because we have a lot of old players.

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I doubt we will see hockey this year... But If we do I like our chances because we have a lot of old players.
    I think the opposite.

    One less year to see greats like Marty, Elias, Salvador, Zubrus etc

    Plus 1 year off Kovy's monster deal
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    15,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    I think the opposite.

    One less year to see greats like Marty, Elias, Salvador, Zubrus etc

    Plus 1 year off Kovy's monster deal
    this is what concerns me. i was hoping for 2 more years of marty. now, here's hoping to 1.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    friar, what other forums do you post in?
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    15,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    friar, what other forums do you post in?
    chargers forum for football and that's about it. just been really busy with work. but i'm still a PSD guy, don't trip. you and thump are the main reasons why i pop in here still from time to time.

    by the way, can we talk about how terrible for the sport of hockey gary betteman is?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    stupid spammer had to bumb the zidlicky to NJ thread...
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    15,036
    vCash
    1500
    this lockout just means one less season til scott stevens is our HC.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by friarfan07 View Post
    this lockout just means one less season til scott stevens is our HC.
    hopefully not a johnny mac and I like deboer as coach
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    15,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    hopefully not a johnny mac and I like deboer as coach
    yeah deboer was awesome last year. until we met the kings and got out-physicalled.

    stevens as an assistant is good enough...for now

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by friarfan07 View Post
    yeah deboer was awesome last year. until we met the kings and got out-physicalled.

    stevens as an assistant is good enough...for now
    but it was a series we should have won. 2 OT games and game 6 we lost because of Bernier getting a 5 min.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    15,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    but it was a series we should have won. 2 OT games and game 6 we lost because of Bernier getting a 5 min.
    we could have won, but i thought all along LA was the team of destiny. they simply dismantled every team until we put up an alright fight. that stupid call on bernier ruined our mojo.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by friarfan07 View Post
    we could have won, but i thought all along LA was the team of destiny. they simply dismantled every team until we put up an alright fight. that stupid call on bernier ruined our mojo.
    yup. I believe we would have won.

    it was like 3-4 goals on that PP and then one when Brodeur clearly didn't even try on in the 3rd. If we would have won that game, we would have won game 7 bank on it. It devastated us and it is a stupid rule in the first place.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    15,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    yup. I believe we would have won.

    it was like 3-4 goals on that PP and then one when Brodeur clearly didn't even try on in the 3rd. If we would have won that game, we would have won game 7 bank on it. It devastated us and it is a stupid rule in the first place.
    yeah, clearly that call determined the outcome of that game and the series.

    we got some calls our way as well, against philly from what i recall. i chalk it up to refs being imperfect, bernier being *too* involved in the play at times, and just a terrible time to come down so harshly on a questionable play. let them play and give bernier a 2 minute minor. at least the refs wouldn't have decided the game, even if we'd lose anyway.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    yup, cant see why they made that call. was not even hurt. let them play. I guess thats what we got for not having to play Giroux
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    15,036
    vCash
    1500
    ^ exactly. that's one of the calls i was referring to that went our way entirely. i hate to suggest this, but i must out of boredom and frustration with this league. i wonder if bettman knew of the impending labor stoppage and intervened to make sure the bigger market team won. lol.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •