Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Devils off season discussion

Post off topic thoughts on the team, ideas for trades and signing ideas as well.

vCash
    I think the Devils might have to think about getting a little younger. I know 30's isnt really considered old in the NHL but their window to win another cup might be closing soon. I think maybe getting a great scorer and a tough defender would be a good idea, but i'm sure every other team wants that as well
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    think their definatley needs to be a big trade to shake things up and go after medium salary FAs like ryder, malone, nagy, brunnete just some guys i would like to see them go after

vCash
    First on the to do list, Try and find someone who is willing to take Zubrus and that huge contract!

vCash
    Zubrus is being payed way to much but i think he played the best in the playoffs so i dont want them to trade him just to get more cap room

vCash

vCash
    Get Hossa and Pronger

Realistically: Keep Clem, get rid of weeks, find a 1st line Center or LW(Elias to Center).

vCash
    We need to get younger and faster. We should save some money on Gio's contract and look to see if we can score J-Bo. I would also like to off load Pando and get some more youth in the system.

DT

vCash
    the cap is going down it says on www.nj.com under devils well see who we resign and sign as freeagents and who we let go idk you never know what lou is going to do but i bet hes going to do his best to get the devils back to the stanley cup and by doing that he has to make smart freeagents pickups and spending his money wiseley and drafting good.

vCash
    this thread is from last year lol

vCash
    yea it is lol so will they makeup a new one ?

vCash
    I belive the devils do need to go out and get a heavy hitter be it on offense or D also does anybody have any word on shanny? is he retiring? our are we going to resign him?

vCash
    Whe should see the,Bergfors,Corrente,Hoeffel,Tedenby or maybe frazee like backup goalie in a short time!

vCash
    I think what the devils need to do is go out and get younger because this team is rebuilding and they need a coach that is going to lay the law down on them when they are not playing hard and be lazy basterds they need players that have heart and are though and play for the logo on the front not the name on the back and they have to trow out the devils way it hasnt worked in 10 years so try something new because i want to make deep playoff runs and win stanley cups and do you think lou is the problem ? i do some of the FA pick ups have sucked and he has to get better at that

15. 05-13-2010, 11:06 PM
    Reason
    spam

vCash
    no more lemaire
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast