Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 639
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    This is why he fell in the draft. Doctors told teams to stay away from him because he would not last long in NBA because of his back.
    Yup, but i was pulling for him to stay healthy. he works his *** off and have shown he has great potential. Wish BOS would have pieces we were interested in, They sure could use hickson and they aren't about to part with bradley.

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    how hilarious would it be if Garnett was traded to MIA. traded to the "Enemy" HAHAHA

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    Is anyone else getting worried about batum and how he always has some sort of injury? going back to his first couple years with the team, it seems it has ALWAYS been something. maybe it is his slight frame, or that he is french (joking). I know it is not his play, he is not known to be physical.

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    Is anyone else getting worried about batum and how he always has some sort of injury? going back to his first couple years with the team, it seems it has ALWAYS been something. maybe it is his slight frame, or that he is french (joking). I know it is not his play, he is not known to be physical.
    Not worried. Outside of his shoulder he has never had a serious issue. and no he has not always had some sort of injury.

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    He has had...

    Shoulder
    wrist
    knee
    neck
    back

    so yes he has...'and he is just 24.
    Last edited by RC27; 02-06-2013 at 02:40 PM.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    There has been nothing "Serious" other than his shoulder. But someone who seems to be often injured at this young just had me thinking and start to worry. Yes people get sick and tweak something, but i cant remember a good stretch of basketball where something has not bothered him. Oh well, i might just be a paranoid blazer fan.

    Shoulder
    http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbla...hrough_sh.html
    Wrist
    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...-missing-time/
    Knee
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...inute-of-loss/
    Beck
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/batum-hurt...ning-ceremony/
    Neck
    http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nba/..._Batum/1258290
    Flu
    http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nba/...e-will-play-on

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    There has been nothing "Serious" other than his shoulder. But someone who seems to be often injured at this young just had me thinking and start to worry. Yes people get sick and tweak something, but i cant remember a good stretch of basketball where something has not bothered him. Oh well, i might just be a paranoid blazer fan.

    Shoulder
    http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbla...hrough_sh.html
    Wrist
    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...-missing-time/
    Knee
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...inute-of-loss/
    Beck
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/batum-hurt...ning-ceremony/
    Neck
    http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nba/..._Batum/1258290
    Flu
    http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nba/...e-will-play-on
    Yes you are just being a paranoid fan. That being said I don't think anyone blames you given the recent history of this team.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    And batum hurts his ankle...

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    I was thinking about Lillard today and where he ranks RIGHT now as a PG. Not his value per se. This includes when all these players are 100% healthy. These are my ranking and obviously some of you will disagree.

    1. CP3
    2. D.Rose
    3. Irving
    4. Rondo
    5. Westbrook
    6. Tony Parker
    7. Deron Williams
    8. Steph Curry
    9. Jrue Holiday
    10. Damian Lillard
    11. Steve Nash
    12. Lawson
    13. Conley
    14. John Wall
    15. Lowry

    I think no matter who you have ahead of lillard, he is in the top 10. I am also not going strictly off of statistics. But stats, controlling the game, motivating, energy etc.
    Last edited by RC27; 02-13-2013 at 04:33 PM.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,067
    vCash
    1500
    Apparently Nerlens Noel tore his ACL... Anyone think this will drop his draft spot... and does that mean we might want to go for him? Was this a fluke or is he injury prone? I don't know much about it.

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    If we land in the top 5..

    A lot of "experts" still have him in top 5 after today.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,767
    vCash
    1500
    I went in to the "T-Blaze Sign In" Thread. Started at the first page and went to about the 3rd... i would say 90-95% of those "fans"have a different Sig, avi or name referring to another nba team. This was around 2006-2007 when we had just got Roy, LMA and Oden as our big three.

    More than anything, i hate band-wagoners. Shows that the 10 of us that post in here are true fans.

    Just wait in a year or two when we start making noise and this whole forum will be filled of "New" fans.

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    20,842
    vCash
    1500
    yeah that was after the psd servers crashed in 05 i believe and everything had to start fresh. tons of people being fans of lots of things thing

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,755
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    I went in to the "T-Blaze Sign In" Thread. Started at the first page and went to about the 3rd... i would say 90-95% of those "fans"have a different Sig, avi or name referring to another nba team. This was around 2006-2007 when we had just got Roy, LMA and Oden as our big three.

    More than anything, i hate band-wagoners. Shows that the 10 of us that post in here are true fans.

    Just wait in a year or two when we start making noise and this whole forum will be filled of "New" fans.
    It pales in comparison to the amount of bandwagon Red Sox and Patriots fans. It really sucks when there are a bunch of bandwagon fans, but that's sports for you.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  15. #570
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tacoma,Wa
    Posts
    1,097
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    I went in to the "T-Blaze Sign In" Thread. Started at the first page and went to about the 3rd... i would say 90-95% of those "fans"have a different Sig, avi or name referring to another nba team. This was around 2006-2007 when we had just got Roy, LMA and Oden as our big three.

    More than anything, i hate band-wagoners. Shows that the 10 of us that post in here are true fans.

    Just wait in a year or two when we start making noise and this whole forum will be filled of "New" fans.
    i remember that man i was getting mass crap for confronting those bandwagoneers i remember few years back me and brady use to get into it alot but it was just choice of diffrence it took me awhile to remember my password finally did though theres only a hand full of guys on the blazers PSD glad to see theres alot of Originals still on here i had a diffrent SN for awhile because i forgot this one's Password now i forgot the other SN's password so oh well but my other name was Blazers#1fan plzz dont ban me (or either of the SN's just incase i forget again) for this i just couldnt log onto my other SN and im glad i finally figured this one outi had this damn SN to long i had another before this one also but i dont even remember that one, i was a high school Soph then i think it was just Ryder
    but my blazers#1fan had like 3,000-5,000 post this gots below 1000 lol

    maan we gonna be on this site forever i can see myself doin the samething once i have kids lol
    Last edited by ryder78c; 02-19-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •