Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobjarree View Post
    a.mopp

vCash
    i got Nba 2K11. i dont thinks it that fun. its kinda boring and does not hold my attention. My player is boring and tedious, Franchise gets old after a few season and every time i try to play a game online people are always the Heat, Celtics or LAL.

anyone else have the game? how do they feel about it?

vCash
    I was going to buy the game at some point but now I'm having second thoughts, sounds like I'm paying for a $60 roster update.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I will probably get it in a month. Don't know if they did anything other then roster update and Jordan. However I still love franchise, like to take over a team, rebuild it, win a ring then resign and do it over again with another. I only buy for franchise mode to be honest. Just like building a team, figuring who fits with who and finding that "missing piece". Why I loved 2k10 so much because the addition of d-league, allows me to bring players along so those 2nd round picks I get are useful.

vCash
    I will say this though, I am a little put off about the MJ thing. I think it is stupid marketing tool and completely ridicules. No interest in it what so ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I will say this though, I am a little put off about the MJ thing. I think it is stupid marketing tool and completely ridicules. No interest in it what so ever.
    THey should bring a game where you could start the league form 46-47 season oon with the real draft clases etc and rewrite it all the whole history in franchise mode.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    THey should bring a game where you could start the league form 46-47 season oon with the real draft clases etc and rewrite it all the whole history in franchise mode.
    That's a really good idea, I'd definitely play that game mode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    a whole franchise would be pretty sweet. i would be cool with starting in 1980 and going forward. that would be 30 years to do over. doing MJ, Pippen, stockton, Payton, Kemp would be sweet, getting to draft them and such

vCash
    Anyone else going through midterms? Just had three on Tuesday and am thrilled to have those over with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Anyone else going through midterms? Just had three on Tuesday and am thrilled to have those over with.
    haha its that time isnt it. Thats the one thing i dont miss from college is the stress of tests and projects.

Where are you going to school?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    haha its that time isnt it. Thats the one thing i dont miss from college is the stress of tests and projects.

Where are you going to school?
    Yeah unfortunately it is that time. I did fine in all of my midterms but it's just a pain to have to cram study and then waiting to find out scores is hell. I'm going to the University of Oregon.

vCash
    Any of you notice the "Who will win the NW" poll on main NBA boards? I almost did not click it because I figured everyone would vote Thunder. Was pleasant surprise to see a lot of love for the Blazers. Still to many people saying Thunder, but can't all be right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Any of you notice the "Who will win the NW" poll on main NBA boards? I almost did not click it because I figured everyone would vote Thunder. Was pleasant surprise to see a lot of love for the Blazers. Still to many people saying Thunder, but can't all be right.
    It's ironic what has occurred. Since so many people in the summer and in the media said the Thunder were the team that could unseat the Lakers, now it's trendy for fans to pick Portland now. Nothing has changed between the two teams since then, just fans "trying to go against the grain", it's hilarious. Obviously I think Portland will win the Northwest, but it's still a bit mystifying as to the vast change in opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Yeah unfortunately it is that time. I did fine in all of my midterms but it's just a pain to have to cram study and then waiting to find out scores is hell. I'm going to the University of Oregon.
    what a shame.

lol im kidding

vCash
    Double post..

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast