Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Let us remember that Griz did hire Hollinger or what ever name is to use his numbers to build a championship team. This could be his opening moves. Gay is terrible, he can only score if shoots volume and is terrible team mate, Griz have done better without him in the past. So I get that one, Randolph seemed to change though with the Griz and become a piece of foundation, his availability is what caught me off guard. Ever since had trouble with being involved in drug ring he got his **** together.
    Honestly, I had no idea that they hired him. Could be an advanced stats end-game that the Grizzlies are going after. Bold if that is the case...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    the Billy Beane of basketball

vCash
    Other than durant, the west has batum and Gay at SF. and Batum is outperforming Gay. Batum deserves to be on the All Star team. I will be thoroughly upset if he is not. And with Love being out, and dirk coming off injury and not playing well, LA HAS to be on the team, even though his numbers are down from last year.

It would be such a boost to the blazer community to have 2 all stars! and give us some national coverage!

vCash
    Batum is easily the second best SF in the West, he HAS to be on the All-Star team. Blazer fans need to start flooding the coaches and who ever else is involved in selecting bench for all-star teams with Batum.

vCash
    that would be a HUGE feat to have two blazers playing. but i fear Gay has the name, and is favored because he has been there before. even though batum is playing better.

Fortunately for us, we dont have lebron, carmelo, paul george,josh smith etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    that would be a HUGE feat to have two blazers playing. but i fear Gay has the name, and is favored because he has been there before. even though batum is playing better.

Fortunately for us, we dont have lebron, carmelo, paul george,josh smith etc.
    Griz have trouble moving Gay because he is terrible. Coaches don't want him. Coaches choose the reserves, 1+1=Batum.

vCash
    Rudy has 1 more ppg then Batum, outside of that he is below Batum in everything. Not to mention Gay gets 1 more point on 4 more shots a game, he kills offense. He is inefficient and a black hole, something coaches know which is why he has no hope of getting on All Star team.

vCash
    Batum is also 3.31 PER points higher then Rudy. Coaches and GM's like Batum more then they like Gay.

vCash
    Batum is also 3.31 PER points higher then Rudy. Coaches and GM's like Batum more then they like Gay.
    Yup, and they are right in that belief. Gay is a good player, but he settles for jumpers way too much.

vCash
    I have not been posting this last week. That is because I got injured at work last Sunday and have spent most my time in bed screaming in pain. Friday doc gave me some steroid injections and some very generous pain killer's so I am back. My lack of posting was in no way do to our recent struggles. Anyone who knows me knows I am as far from band wagon fan as it gets.

I really really really want Payton brought in to coach/mentor Lillard. Watching them, looking over tape and numbers I think we overlooked that comparison. Not saying Lillard is Payton or the next one but he is already amazing and with Payton's guidance he could become one of the most dominant players not just guards in the league. In my Opinion.

vCash
    hope you get better there man

vCash
    I have not been posting this last week. That is because I got injured at work last Sunday and have spent most my time in bed screaming in pain. Friday doc gave me some steroid injections and some very generous pain killer's so I am back. My lack of posting was in no way do to our recent struggles. Anyone who knows me knows I am as far from band wagon fan as it gets.

I really really really want Payton brought in to coach/mentor Lillard. Watching them, looking over tape and numbers I think we overlooked that comparison. Not saying Lillard is Payton or the next one but he is already amazing and with Payton's guidance he could become one of the most dominant players not just guards in the league. In my Opinion.
    I don't think it is far-fetched to think that Gary Payton could be interested in a role like that. I know he was actively trying to mentor Jared Cunningham while he was at Oregon State, so it seems like something that could interest him. I'd really like to bring in an all-timer like Payton to help mold Lillard into a star.

Also, sorry to hear about your injuries. I hope you get better soon man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I don't think it is far-fetched to think that Gary Payton could be interested in a role like that. I know he was actively trying to mentor Jared Cunningham while he was at Oregon State, so it seems like something that could interest him. I'd really like to bring in an all-timer like Payton to help mold Lillard into a star.

Also, sorry to hear about your injuries. I hope you get better soon man.
    I have an MRI for Thursday, they hope they can treat it with injections and meds then PT but admitted that most likely need surgery.

vCash
    Aldridge to the all star team!

vCash
    I think Batum deserved it a bit more then LMA but oh well. At least Blazers will be represented at the game! Can still have Batum in 3 point contest or something.

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast