Nov. 23 at Boston 6:00
    Nov. 24 at Philadelphia 7:00
    Nov. 26 at Charlotte 7:00
    Nov. 28 Memphis 10:00
    Nov. 30 Minnesota 9:00

vCash
    we can use this to talk about all the game for the the month of November

vCash
    I'm watching the game vs SAC and so far to start the 1st quarter Portland looks so lazy. Missed layups and no defense.

vCash
    Lillard and Lopez got pulled to the bench for Kaman and Blake and we look better now

vCash
    Am i the only one thinking cj looks lost out there so far this season.

vCash
    And batum has looked like absolute garbage. I don't know how many times i have seen him get stripped already because of him holding the ball right in the middle of his body. That's stuff my 3rd-5th grade boys know not to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel View Post
    Am i the only one thinking cj looks lost out there so far this season.
    Yeah so far. But just about everyone on Portland looks lost out there so far. This is ridiculous. Why would you let the Kings compete with you...

vCash
    Batum was one of the few looking okay at the beginning of the game. Now he looks terrible.

Lillard is trying now with a few minutes left, I feel like he should have tried earlier...

vCash
    Maybe Lillard makes bets with people he can come from behind and win games?

vCash
    Anyone else surprised at how sloppy we look out there. I was expecting a smoother and more cohesive looking offense. Getting killed on the boards which is baffling since we played so good last year and defense is atrocious.

vCash
    LA and Kaman have looked like they want to win. Matthews has looked pretty decent. The rest of the starters have looked off, and same for a lot of the bench guys.

Good news is it's a long season and I feel like we should be able to improve easily.

vCash
    Also it might sound weird, but basketball uses a lot of rhythm and flow. One of the reasons we were good last year is our team camaraderie allowed for great rhythm and flow. But a downside to being together is when a few guys don't feel their best it can be easier for everyone to fall out of place too. A lot of times experience helps guys learn to use team synergy to their advantage, while avoiding when it would be a disadvantage. I think it's one of the reasons Popovich is a great coach, he can tell who should be in the game on a given day.

We had an off game against SAC, and hopefully we learn from it. Seems like if we had played TRob, and Barton for some minutes it would have been a different game. But it is what it is.

SAC also did a good job of exploiting our weaknesses. Damian was out of sync for the whole game almost, and whoever he was guarding was taking advantage. Lopez seemed confused about how to deal with Cousins and also stay in position to cover for Damian. Once the defense started breaking it all went downhill.

I wish we had better defense... maybe we should bring in a good defensive vet, to inspire some defense.

vCash
    Free Will Baron!

im sick of seeing him ride the pine

vCash
    Not watching the game yet but the 1st quarter stats look depressing. Shooting around 24% as a team... Maybe it's optimistic that we are within 10 or so points with such bad shooting.

vCash
    We looked okay throughout the game. Golden State looked better. We started the game too sluggish and didn't come back from it. Also allowed too many errors on our side near the end.

I think we've beat ourselves in both our losses so far. The other teams stepped up, but we gave them everything the needed to be comfortable and have opportunities to win.

As far as good things, Steve Blake looked good, and Matthews. Also TRob and Barton were helpful.
    Our bench has been pretty decent, its our starters who have been crappy. LA and Wes have been playing best of the starters.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast