Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Would Lillard-Roy be the best NBA back Court?

If Portland still had a healthy Brandon Roy say at age 25 in his third year would Portland have the best back court in the NBA this season?
    Lillard's been slightly better than Roy in their respective third years. But they were and are awesome.
    Could they be better than Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson currently are, or Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler?

vCash
    In theory they would have been great...but in practice they each would diminish the other. Can't have two clutch players because you only get that moment once. I also think that Roy would have made Lillard more of a spot up shooter. But I would still take it...
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao Sorn View Post
    In theory they would have been great...but in practice they each would diminish the other. Can't have two clutch players because you only get that moment once. I also think that Roy would have made Lillard more of a spot up shooter. But I would still take it...
    Pretty much agree. Their skill sets overlap. But they are both good and would be fun to see.

vCash
    I was actually thinking about this a few days ago, but I wondered about the whole starting 5 in that if you guys had a HEALTHY lineup of:

C - Greg Oden
    PF - Lamarcus Aldridge
    SF - Nicolas Batum
    SG - Brandon Roy
    PG - Damian Lillard

Would you guys have at least made it to The Finals?