Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Great win for BC!

vCash
    Boston College: 2008 ACC champions. I'm predicting it a week in advance, because IMO the Hokies don't have a chance in hell of beating us.

Patriots Playoffs 2012: Go Hard Or Go Home!

vCash
    Mark Herzlich is a f**king psycho. If he stays next year, we're going to have a really, really solid team again. Props to you, Jeff Jagodzinski.

I swear to god I was going to lose it if I heard one more Doug Flutie reference during today's game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Intimidator View Post
    Boston College: 2008 ACC champions. I'm predicting it a week in advance, because IMO the Hokies don't have a chance in hell of beating us.
    Well lets not get ahead of ourselves. I think we are the better team but i'm not counting them out, especially since its going to be more like a home game for them. I'm expecting a solid 500 BC fans to show up for the conference championship game

Quote Originally Posted by Wake's Fastball View Post
    Mark Herzlich is a f**king psycho. If he stays next year, we're going to have a really, really solid team again. Props to you, Jeff Jagodzinski.

I swear to god I was going to lose it if I heard one more Doug Flutie reference during today's game.
    The guy is amazing. Best defensive player in CFB.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Well lets not get ahead of ourselves. I think we are the better team but i'm not counting them out, especially since its going to be more like a home game for them. I'm expecting a solid 500 BC fans to show up for the conference championship game
    Ehh...we might get up to 600. But seriously, the game being in Florida doesn't really help.

Patriots Playoffs 2012: Go Hard Or Go Home!

vCash
    Curious to see how Davis does. He ended yesterday pretty badly after a great start.

vCash
    Just thought i'd update everyone on the recruiting (for those who don't follow).

We just picked up a 2-star OL in Nick Klemm from GA, and a 3-star TE in Mike Naples from NJ.

We're still sitting at the bottom of the ACC in recruiting, but I have faith the 2009 class will be a good one.

1 more thing...we just lost out to PSU on a 4-star dual threat QB. BC made his final 3, along with PSU & VT, with him ultimately choosing PSU.
    Last edited by DaaBoTownSox; 12-17-2008 at 07:59 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaaBoTownSox View Post
    Just thought i'd update everyone on the recruiting (for those who don't follow).

We just picked up a 2-star OL in Nick Klemm from GA, and a 3-star TE in Mike Naples from NJ.

We're still sitting at the bottom of the ACC in recruiting, but I have faith the 2009m class will be a goone one.

1 more thing...we just lost out to PSU on a 4-star dual threat QB. BC made his final 3, along with PSU & VT, with him ultimately choosing PSU.
    You guys are still in the running for Jelani Jenkins, but I highly doubt he goes to BC. My money is on either Maryland, LSU, or Penn State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    You guys are still in the running for Jelani Jenkins, but I highly doubt he goes to BC. My money is on either Maryland, LSU, or Penn State.
    Sadly, I totally agree with you.

vCash
    Well, good recruiting so far by BC. We got 3 guys...All of which are in ESPN's 150 to watch.

vCash
    Im happy we go Boisture. 4 star B and is the 4th best QB out of high school this year. Maybe he can be the next Matt Ryan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan6197 View Post
    Im happy we go Boisture. 4 star B and is the 4th best QB out of high school this year. Maybe he can be the next Matt Ryan
    Yeah, I just wish we were set on a QB for this year.

vCash
    According to Rivals.com..

Khairi Fortt is cutting his list soon. Teams expected to make the cut include...

Penn State, Boston College, Virginia, Florida and Southern Cal.

That's a tough list to compete with.
    Last edited by DaaBoTownSox; 05-20-2009 at 06:56 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaaBoTownSox View Post
    According to Rivals.com..

Khairi Fortt is cutting his list soon. Teams expected to make the cut include...

Penn State, Boston College, Virginia, Florida and Southern Cal.

That's a tough list to compete with.
    Yeah it is, but still it seems somewhat promising.

I know we get top notch recruits from time to time, but for the most part it seems like we can't compete with schools like USC, Penn State, Florida etc. This year it seems like more recruits are considering BC, which is good in a way.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Yeah it is, but still it seems somewhat promising.

I know we get top notch recruits from time to time, but for the most part it seems like we can't compete with schools like USC, Penn State, Florida etc. This year it seems like more recruits are considering BC, which is good in a way.
    Florida & Penn State have already snagged a couple away from us. But I agree, and I'm glad, that more top notch recruits are considering BC this year.

A few other top notch players seriously considering...

Shakim Phillips - WR - 4 Stars
    Blake Barker - TE - 4 Stars
    Alex Kenney - WR - 4 Stars

They say WR is a position they are recruiting hard this year.
    Last edited by DaaBoTownSox; 05-21-2009 at 01:11 AM.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast