Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake's Fastball View Post
    Crane's distinct inability to have any game-breaking plays on offense really shone through in the GT game. It can get by against the Kent States of the world, but once we're facing the Miamis, Clemsons and FSUs of the ACC, we're in trouble.
    Yeah, our offense kind of stumbled there in the 2nd half but hopefully that won't happen any more. Crane's accuracy is nowhere as good as Ryan's and that was obvious when he threw the ball behind the receiver on that one INT. I still think we are going to have a good year
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    BC scouting stud from Ga.

Drew Little is a quarterback prospect that has put up big big numbers. Last season he threw for 3,100 yards and 41 touchdown passes as a junior while completing 60% of his passes. So far in three games this season he has thrown for 920 yards, seven scores and two interceptions. Little has also rushed for a touchdown.

vCash
    Well, our easy games are over and its time to see what BC is really made of starting next week against NC State. The only weakness i have seen on this team is the terrible passing game so far. The running game and the defense is looking very good so far and we are going to need to rely on them

vCash
    Our toughest games lie ahead, but we're 5-1 and have a shot at competing for the ACC championship game again this year. I didn't think that we would be playing this well after losing Matty Ryan.

Patriots Playoffs 2012: Go Hard Or Go Home!

vCash
    If we could eliminate the turnovers, I think we would be the team to beat in the ACC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaaBoTownSox View Post
    If we could eliminate the turnovers, I think we would be the team to beat in the ACC.
    I think we are one of the top teams in the ACC even with our turnovers, just because of the fact that our defense usually takes the ball right back from the other team. I do wish Chris Crane was more consistent though. The past couple of games he has been showing great flashes and then he will throw a int

vCash
    20 minutes from kickoff! Go BC!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I think we are one of the top teams in the ACC even with our turnovers, just because of the fact that our defense usually takes the ball right back from the other team. I do wish Chris Crane was more consistent though. The past couple of games he has been showing great flashes and then he will throw a int
    I know what you mean there.

vCash
    Go BC!

vCash
    Good luck guys. Maryland fans have your back. Or at least this one does.

vCash
    7-0 Eagles! Crane to Rich Gunnell.

vCash
    ow FSU is a bunch of *****es anyone notice how the guy from BC went to say good game to Preston Parker and then pushed the BC player i just want to say thank you BC for putting fsu in their place!
    Welcome to Miami

vCash
    Can anyone tell me why BC, no matter where you look, the experts have them as the ACC number 8 for the bowls?

Most have them either in san fran or boise state again, but I think they have a decent shot at the champs or music city.

I just don't understand the hate (other than our bad rep for traveling).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaaBoTownSox View Post
    Can anyone tell me why BC, no matter where you look, the experts have them as the ACC number 8 for the bowls?

Most have them either in san fran or boise state again, but I think they have a decent shot at the champs or music city.

I just don't understand the hate (other than our bad rep for traveling).
    Its just something you have to learn to live with. Boston College is always underrated coming into the season and that is evident because they always finish higher in the polls then where they start. I think the fact that we don't travel has a huge impact on our Bowl Projections. Most people don't want us to play in there bowl games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I think the fact that we don't travel has a huge impact on our Bowl Projections. Most people don't want us to play in there bowl games
    Yeah, that's exactly what I was going to say. Bowl games are all about revenue for the companies that sponsor them. BC got screwed out of a good bowl last year after being the second best team in the ACC for that very reason, IMO.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast