Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Big games this week; if Clemson loses to UVa, a third straight division title is in our hands if we beat UNC and Maryland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake's Fastball View Post
    Big games this week; if Clemson loses to UVa, a third straight division title is in our hands if we beat UNC and Maryland.
    As much as i would love that to happen, its highly unlikely.

Even though Clemson is known for losing games they should win, i see them crushing UVA. Also, UNC is crazy talented and we are going to have a tough time winning that one. I think we will handle Maryland, but i'm not confident about this week.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    You ready Hughes? My boys are coming for a visit today! Go Heels!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    As much as i would love that to happen, its highly unlikely.

Even though Clemson is known for losing games they should win, i see them crushing UVA. Also, UNC is crazy talented and we are going to have a tough time winning that one. I think we will handle Maryland, but i'm not confident about this week.
    Oh I doubt it actually happens but given that most people were giving us one or two ACC wins this year, it's pretty cool that we've got a legitimate shot at winning the division again this late in the year.

vCash
    I honestly thought Shinskie had gotten so much better at holding onto the ball the past few weeks as well. So much for that.

vCash
    Oh I doubt it actually happens but given that most people were giving us one or two ACC wins this year, it's pretty cool that we've got a legitimate shot at winning the division again this late in the year.
    Exceeded expectations once again this year.

I honestly thought Shinskie had gotten so much better at holding onto the ball the past few weeks as well. So much for that.
    Ehh it is what it is. He might be 25 years old, but he hasn't played in 7 years. Decision making isn't all there.

vCash
    4 int and a fumble lolz

vCash
    I wouldn't mind losing today, but the way it happened really hurts. Shinskie was just terrible today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaaBoTownSox View Post
    I wouldn't mind losing today, but the way it happened really hurts. Shinskie was just terrible today.
    Watching him is just so frustrating. We've got such a solid offensive line, and it kills me to see him continue to make poor decisions out there time and time again. Between the Notre Dame game and UNC, he singlehandedly lost us two games, and nearly coughed up the UVa one as well. Dominique Davis was even less painful last season.

vCash
    Watching him is just so frustrating. We've got such a solid offensive line, and it kills me to see him continue to make poor decisions out there time and time again. Between the Notre Dame game and UNC, he singlehandedly lost us two games, and nearly coughed up the UVa one as well. Dominique Davis was even less painful last season.
    I disagree. I like Shinskie, i thought Davis sucked.

vCash
    Most people say he looked nervous out there. I wonder why that would be?

I know there were bowl reps in attendance, but other than that, why be nervous (especially after 10 games under your belt)?

vCash
    Most people say he looked nervous out there. I wonder why that would be?

I know there were bowl reps in attendance, but other than that, why be nervous (especially after 10 games under your belt)?
    Maybe because they needed a win, and had to do it against a great D?

vCash
    Thoughts on where we'll be bowl-ing?

vCash
    Thoughts on where we'll be bowl-ing?
    The most likely destination appears to be the Emerald Bowl in San Francisco. If not there, I expect the Music City Bowl, which is where we played last year.

ESPN is predicting Meineke Car Care, but I can't see them taking us.
    Last edited by DaaBoTownSox; 11-30-2009 at 06:54 AM.

vCash
    The most likely destination appears to be the Emerald Bowl in San Francisco. If not there, I expect the Music City Bowl, which is where we played last year.

ESPN is predicting Meineke Car Care, but I can't see them taking us.
    Yeah, i would predict the Emerald Bowl as well. Sucks because i wanted to drive to wherever we were playing...but i'm not driving to Cali.

Meineke Car Care Bowl won't take us again, we only brought about 300 fans to that game against Navy a few years back.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast