Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will have the better career?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kershaw

43 44.33%
  • Lincecum

54 55.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Right now Lincecum is better but Kershaw will have the better career. Kershaw's curveball is downright disgusting.

vCash
    How dare you compare this human Kershaw, with God?
    Seriously though, Lince is great, and Kershaw is nasty, we'll see in a few years.

vCash
    Its bad enough that some Giant fans feel the need to start a new thread every day comparing Lincecum or Cain to someone else, but now bumping old threads

Gone But Not Forgotten

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post
    Its bad enough that some Giant fans feel the need to start a new thread every day comparing Lincecum or Cain to someone else, but now bumping old threads
    And this surprises you how...?

In their defense, since they blew the boards up about a month ago, they have quieted down some about Lincecum, which is interesting considering that he probably deserves more recognition now than he ever has. From a baseball-fan perspective, Lincecum has been stellar this season.

Onto the comparison at hand...isn't it a bit early? I mean, Lince has had about a season now to prove himself, and prove himself he has. Kershaw, at 20, has looked great so far, but his control has been a major issue. After his start last night, even Greg Maddux commented on how electric his stuff is, and how incredible that is considering his age.

All that I know is that, as a Dodger fan, I cannot wait to see the Kershaw/Billingsly vs. Lincecum/Cain rivalry blossom for years to come.

vCash
    for the next 2-3 years Lincecum. But in the long run Kershaw. kershaw is barely 20 and lincecum turns 24 in 2 days....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nme View Post
    And this surprises you how...?

In their defense, since they blew the boards up about a month ago, they have quieted down some about Lincecum, which is interesting considering that he probably deserves more recognition now than he ever has. From a baseball-fan perspective, Lincecum has been stellar this season.

Onto the comparison at hand...isn't it a bit early? I mean, Lince has had about a season now to prove himself, and prove himself he has. Kershaw, at 20, has looked great so far, but his control has been a major issue. After his start last night, even Greg Maddux commented on how electric his stuff is, and how incredible that is considering his age.

All that I know is that, as a Dodger fan, I cannot wait to see the Kershaw/Billingsly vs. Lincecum/Cain rivalry blossom for years to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgernation View Post
    for the next 2-3 years Lincecum. But in the long run Kershaw. kershaw is barely 20 and lincecum turns 24 in 2 days....
    And that proves what??? Its not like Lince is about to be 34. If that was the case you would have a point.

vCash
    ^ well son it proves that kershaw is 4 years younger
    The Doc Is IN

vCash
    lincecum because kershaw is too unproven but his curve is unreal so we'll see in a few years

2 Time Sim League Champion

vCash
    LINCECUM - he's already dominating at a major league level. We don't even know how Kershaw will pan out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post
    Actully a Yankee fan started this thread.

My ansewer is LINCECUM!

vCash
    Linecum

vCash
    Linceum

vCash
    Lincecum.

vCash
    we haven't seen enough of kershaw to really tell yet.

however, i did vote for kershaw, tho it's tough. stuff-wise i think they're about equal, but kershaw will get a slight edge due to being a southpaw

Seriously, who else are you gonna vote for?!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345