Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will have the better career?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kershaw

    43 44.33%
  • Lincecum

    54 55.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    11,307
    vCash
    1500
    Right now Lincecum is better but Kershaw will have the better career. Kershaw's curveball is downright disgusting.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    21,663
    vCash
    1500
    How dare you compare this human Kershaw, with God?
    Seriously though, Lince is great, and Kershaw is nasty, we'll see in a few years.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,533
    vCash
    1500
    Its bad enough that some Giant fans feel the need to start a new thread every day comparing Lincecum or Cain to someone else, but now bumping old threads

    Gone But Not Forgotten

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,845
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post
    Its bad enough that some Giant fans feel the need to start a new thread every day comparing Lincecum or Cain to someone else, but now bumping old threads
    And this surprises you how...?

    In their defense, since they blew the boards up about a month ago, they have quieted down some about Lincecum, which is interesting considering that he probably deserves more recognition now than he ever has. From a baseball-fan perspective, Lincecum has been stellar this season.

    Onto the comparison at hand...isn't it a bit early? I mean, Lince has had about a season now to prove himself, and prove himself he has. Kershaw, at 20, has looked great so far, but his control has been a major issue. After his start last night, even Greg Maddux commented on how electric his stuff is, and how incredible that is considering his age.

    All that I know is that, as a Dodger fan, I cannot wait to see the Kershaw/Billingsly vs. Lincecum/Cain rivalry blossom for years to come.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,944
    vCash
    1500
    for the next 2-3 years Lincecum. But in the long run Kershaw. kershaw is barely 20 and lincecum turns 24 in 2 days....

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,580
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nme View Post
    And this surprises you how...?

    In their defense, since they blew the boards up about a month ago, they have quieted down some about Lincecum, which is interesting considering that he probably deserves more recognition now than he ever has. From a baseball-fan perspective, Lincecum has been stellar this season.

    Onto the comparison at hand...isn't it a bit early? I mean, Lince has had about a season now to prove himself, and prove himself he has. Kershaw, at 20, has looked great so far, but his control has been a major issue. After his start last night, even Greg Maddux commented on how electric his stuff is, and how incredible that is considering his age.

    All that I know is that, as a Dodger fan, I cannot wait to see the Kershaw/Billingsly vs. Lincecum/Cain rivalry blossom for years to come.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,660
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgernation View Post
    for the next 2-3 years Lincecum. But in the long run Kershaw. kershaw is barely 20 and lincecum turns 24 in 2 days....
    And that proves what??? Its not like Lince is about to be 34. If that was the case you would have a point.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,509
    vCash
    1500
    ^ well son it proves that kershaw is 4 years younger
    The Doc Is IN

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,539
    vCash
    1500
    lincecum because kershaw is too unproven but his curve is unreal so we'll see in a few years

    2 Time Sim League Champion

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    AT&T Park
    Posts
    7,976
    vCash
    1500
    LINCECUM - he's already dominating at a major league level. We don't even know how Kershaw will pan out

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,660
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post
    Its bad enough that some Giant fans feel the need to start a new thread every day comparing Lincecum or Cain to someone else, but now bumping old threads
    Actully a Yankee fan started this thread.

    My ansewer is LINCECUM!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Monterey, California
    Posts
    1,105
    vCash
    1500
    Linecum

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25,243
    vCash
    1500
    Linceum

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,065
    vCash
    1500
    Lincecum.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    my happy place
    Posts
    2,931
    vCash
    1500
    we haven't seen enough of kershaw to really tell yet.

    however, i did vote for kershaw, tho it's tough. stuff-wise i think they're about equal, but kershaw will get a slight edge due to being a southpaw


    Seriously, who else are you gonna vote for?!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •