Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I didn't bother until I was at 110.

vCash
    I was being completely serious. I would absolutely love one just trashing the Cardinals or White Sox, preferably the Cardinals since the Sox aren't in the same league. I would really appreciate it. I really have no idea how to make fun of them. But yours was extremely creative, so I trust your judgement. Maybe something poking fun at how the people in STL are considered slow.
    I'm a Cub fan, but seriously this season is ridiculous

Eric Clapton :“I ask myself if musicians ought to act like politicians. They’re only musicians,” he said, questioning where they gained the authority to give speeches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nverve1
    I was being completely serious. I would absolutely love one just trashing the Cardinals or White Sox, preferably the Cardinals since the Sox aren't in the same league. I would really appreciate it. I really have no idea how to make fun of them. But yours was extremely creative, so I trust your judgement. Maybe something poking fun at how the people in STL are considered slow.
    Ok, you are third in line for custom signatures... I actually have a good deal of free time this weekend, and plan on doing em then (for real this time!)

vCash
    Thanks YanksFan4Life. I look forward to what you can do. You seem very artistic with this stuff.
    I'm a Cub fan, but seriously this season is ridiculous

Eric Clapton :“I ask myself if musicians ought to act like politicians. They’re only musicians,” he said, questioning where they gained the authority to give speeches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nverve1
    Thanks YanksFan4Life. I look forward to what you can do. You seem very artistic with this stuff.
    yeah, no problem. I'd like to apologize to those who have waited a while, I usually am too exahusted to do anything during the week.... I work 8-5, then Im at the gym from 5:30-8... Then I don't get home til 8:30, haveta shower up before dinner, and then Im too tired to do much else but watch TV. Last weekend something came up... again... sorry to those I said I was gonna do it last weekend. I should be ok to work on em this weekend though..

vCash
    Man I have tried and tried and can not get any picture to come up it just has the address before the text of my sig. I did manage to get a profile pic but it shows up nowhere but user cp. HELP ME!!

vCash
    Ok i see where the profile pic is but other than that I'm confused

vCash
    Oh Yeah! Big Time now Biyatches.
    Scratch all those q's about pics. I finally after over a year got around to trying to get some identity on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life
    yeah, no problem. I'd like to apologize to those who have waited a while, I usually am too exahusted to do anything during the week.... I work 8-5, then Im at the gym from 5:30-8... Then I don't get home til 8:30, haveta shower up before dinner, and then Im too tired to do much else but watch TV. Last weekend something came up... again... sorry to those I said I was gonna do it last weekend. I should be ok to work on em this weekend though..
    ******UPDATE*******

So I actually sat down to do sigs this weekend... and...

my computer's BIOS died. For those of you not fluent in nerd, the BIOS is that thing that comes up first that checks your system before it loads windows. Its rather essential for the computer to run. Basically, this could be an easy problem, or an expensive problem. I think I may haveta buy a new motherboard, which is cheaper than buying a new processor, which is what I originally thought I was gonna haveta do. What I'm trying to say is: my computer is at fault for me not getting anything done this weekend.

I realize this is turning into excuse-o-rama over here, and I want to again apologize to the people who have been patienetly waiting. I really, really, really didn't mean for it to take nearly this long. It has been weekend after weekend of new suprises and bull**** for me to handle. Now, God decides to let me know how much he loves me by making my computer screw up just when I really can't afford to buy expensive parts for it.

WhiteSoxFan#1 deserves my biggest apology, I think he's been waiting over a month now. My roomate has a laptop with photoshop on it, so I should be ok to work on them should the computer take time to repair. Again, I am really, really sorry that I keep promising to get them done over the weekend, and each weekend its a new excuse.

From the info I have, the list is as follows:

1)WHITESOX#1: White Sox sig, tribute to Ozzie

2)DigitalRosh: Prior and Lee w/Wrigley Sig

3)nverve1: Anti-Cardnals Sig

4)trojanman WMV convert thing... Can't look at the actual video right now, because I'm on a linux machine (work) which doesn't play wmv.

vCash
    ********ANOTHER UPDATE*******

nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, CMOS clear, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, reseated RAM, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, Reseated GFX, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, BIOS dead, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd

I figured out what was wrong with my computer. The motherboard is just done. Whether the BIOS itself just refuses to work, or its just that the motherboard decided not to come into work anymore, is beyond me. The fact remains: I need a new one.

That's not nearly as bad as I thought. At least my processor didn't die...

Essentially, this can cost me anywhere from 60-120$, which is better than the 500$ I was expecting it to. Also, I don't haveta pay the ridiculous install fees to morons at the store, because I can screw in a motherboard. Boy, am I glad I was so facinated with stripping computers for parts when I was younger.

Anyway, I'm gonna try one or two more things, but I am now 99.9% sure the motherboard is to blame.

vCash
    NO need to apologize just take your time its no big deal
    Let's Go Go Go Go White Sox

vCash

vCash
    So I got my new motherboard yesterday, and I accidently broke my old Heat Sink getting it off... Now I gotta buy one of those today... unless I want my AMD to melt... which I don't

vCash
    That is stupid you must post 100 times before you can use a sig. I would think people would PW??? Oh well, the rules are the rules.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2Ward
    That is stupid you must post 100 times before you can use a sig. I would think people would PW??? Oh well, the rules are the rules.
    Im not sure if I know what you're saying by "I would think people would PW??"
    Whats PW?
    The way we see it is, if a person posts 100 times then we know he/shes here to talk sports. Otherwise people would put an advertisement in there signature to get attention for another site....and thats not what this site is for.

It doesnt take much to post 100 times tho

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast