Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

YOU NEED 100+ POSTS TO HAVE a SIG AND POST IN THE GRAPHICS FORUM

Directions on adding a signature to your messages

You must have 100-110 or more total posts in order to customize your signature. This helps prevent spam and advertisements from new users.

Once you reach enough posts, follow these directions to add a signature:

1. If you want to add a picture, the image must have a URL address. It can not be a file on your computer.
    2. The top right corner of every page in the forums section will have the words "QUICK LINKS." Click "QUICK LINKS" and a drop-down menu will come up.
    3. Click on Edit Signature.
    4. You will now see a blank space where you can enter your text or a picture.
    A. Type your text the way you want it to appear. U have the option to use different fonts, style, color and how you want it to appear. It should be common sense on how to use that page.
    B. If you want to insert a picture, type the following EXACTLY. [IMG]type your address here, without any spaces[/IMG] Be sure to include the [IMG] and [/IMG] tags around the address, otherwise it will not work.
    C. Roll your mouse over each of the small icons, and it will say what the icons represent. Obviously B=Bold, U=Underline, I=Italics. Thats common sense.
    5. Click Preview Changes and be sure the picture/text appear the way you want it to. If not, then edit it until you are satisfied.
    6. Once satisfied, click Save Signature. Simple as that.

Please limit the size of the photo to 500 wide x 170 tall (pixels). Larger signatures will be removed.

Advertisements are not allowed for signatures. Any offensive pictures will likely result in you being banned. If you need more help, send me a private message or go ahead and ask it here.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ADDING A PICTURE TO YOUR SIGNATURE, CLICK HERE FOR A DETAILED EXPLANATION!
    Last edited by croce_99; 08-11-2007 at 08:49 PM.

vCash
    Nice work croce.

vCash
    Just so I know croce what are the consequences for advertising another site as a sig? If they do, how long do they get banned?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Whales
    Just so I know croce what are the consequences for advertising another site as a sig? If they do, how long do they get banned?
    I think Andrew usually sends that user a private message first to ask them to take it off and if they dont, well then its obvious they arent here to talk sports but to promote another site. I dont know if they deserve to be banned forever...judgement call?

vCash
    well what Andrew Pretty much said is that you can have advertisments, as long as you are a regular poster. It is different, if you come here and get your 100 posts in 3 days, and then put a sig up with a big add, and start threads just to get you sig seen.
    I'm and *** hole, and I approved the message!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99
    Directions on adding a signature to your messages

You must have 100 or more total posts in order to customize your signature. This helps prevent spam and advertisements from new users.

Once you reach enough posts, follow these directions to add a signature:

1. If you want to add a picture, the image must have a URL address. It can not be a file on your computer.
    2. The top right corner of every page in the forums section will have the words "QUICK LINKS." Click "QUICK LINKS" and a drop-down menu will come up.
    3. Click on Edit Signature.
    4. You will now see a blank space where you can enter your text or a picture.
    A. Type your text the way you want it to appear. U have the option to use different fonts, style, color and how you want it to appear. It should be common sense on how to use that page.
    B. If you want to insert a picture, type the following EXACTLY. [IMG]type your address here, without any spaces[/IMG] Be sure to include the [IMG] and [/IMG] tags around the address, otherwise it will not work.
    C. Roll your mouse over each of the small icons, and it will say what the icons represent. Obviously B=Bold, U=Underline, I=Italics. Thats common sense.
    5. Click Preview Changes and be sure the picture/text appear the way you want it to. If not, then edit it until you are satisfied.
    6. Once satisfied, click Save Signature. Simple as that.

There is currently no size restrictions on pictures, however, please make the picture small enough so it does not take up the whole screen. Large pictures ruin the flow of the forums.

Advertisements are not allowed for signatures. Any offensive pictures will likely result in you being banned. If you need more help, send me a private message or go ahead and ask it here.
    i have 101 or 102 posts and i still cant put any signatures..why is this??

vCash
    nvm i got it now

vCash
    nice sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA
    nvm i got it now
    what did u do that was wrong the first time? Maybe i need to clarify it more specifically....lemme know if i need to add more details to it.
    Great signature.....but the pics are kinda big id recommend making them smaller, then putting them side by side. Just a thought!

Southern California - Born and raised in Brooklyn
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99
    what did u do that was wrong the first time? Maybe i need to clarify it more specifically....lemme know if i need to add more details to it.
    Great signature.....but the pics are kinda big id recommend making them smaller, then putting them side by side. Just a thought!
    I remember that it was not exactly 100 posts before you could add your sig. that is why people are getting confused. It is more like 115 - 120 posts before you could add a sig.
    so, when Im dead and gone, I got one last wish, put my Yankees hat on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan94
    I remember that it was not exactly 100 posts before you could add your sig. that is why people are getting confused. It is more like 115 - 120 posts before you could add a sig.
    Well i cant disagree with you, because its been over a year since i had 100 posts, and i didnt know anything about signature requirements back then.
    Last I knew,Andrew had it so you have to have a 100 posts........so ill take his word for it.
    Thanks for the input tho.....u could very well be right

vCash
    so it's more like 115-120?

vCash
    I didn't bother until I was at 110.

vCash
    I was being completely serious. I would absolutely love one just trashing the Cardinals or White Sox, preferably the Cardinals since the Sox aren't in the same league. I would really appreciate it. I really have no idea how to make fun of them. But yours was extremely creative, so I trust your judgement. Maybe something poking fun at how the people in STL are considered slow.
    I'm a Cub fan, but seriously this season is ridiculous

Eric Clapton :I ask myself if musicians ought to act like politicians. Theyre only musicians, he said, questioning where they gained the authority to give speeches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nverve1
    I was being completely serious. I would absolutely love one just trashing the Cardinals or White Sox, preferably the Cardinals since the Sox aren't in the same league. I would really appreciate it. I really have no idea how to make fun of them. But yours was extremely creative, so I trust your judgement. Maybe something poking fun at how the people in STL are considered slow.
    Ok, you are third in line for custom signatures... I actually have a good deal of free time this weekend, and plan on doing em then (for real this time!)

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast