Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

I demand these words censored.

These words cannot be used in any manner but an abusive one. Having them here doesn't lead to any reasoned discussion. I believe this will be for the betterment of PSD. The list is as follows:

Dumb
    Stupid
    Damn
    Butt
    Penis
    Nazi
    Idiot
    Vagina
    Schmuck
    Fat
    Rape
    Asinine
    umad
    Dong
    Dick
    Poo
    Piss
    Scrub
    Loser
    Idiotic
    Imbecile
    Moron
    Moronic
    Bastard
    Prick
    Jerk

vCash
    Troll fail
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian. View Post
    Troll fail
    I agree, this thread is silly. But I also agree with the sentiment that it was silly to filter out the word ********. I think it is better to handle it on a case-by-case basis given that the word has a legitimate meaning outside of what it has been used to mean by stupid people. The word has been bastardized, which too has been misused for so long that people assume it only has one meaning.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I agree, this thread is silly. But I also agree with the sentiment that it was silly to filter out the word ********. I think it is better to handle it on a case-by-case basis given that the word has a legitimate meaning outside of what it has been used to mean by stupid people. The word has been bastardized, which too has been misused for so long that people assume it only has one meaning.

Well as I said before. Same with **** (male chicken) ***** (female dog) *** (donkey).

I don't personally care to see any words censored, however.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I want to start off by saying that we do not "demand" anything here on the site. We are all volunteers on a free sports forum. As the admin of the site, I do not demand anything on anyone and much less should you as a regular user on this site. So when giving suggestions, the last thing we want to say is that we are demanding something.

The reason why the R word was filtered is because it entails a mental illness, and we shouldn't be using that word since its original word has been censored anyway. Adding the "ed" does not make a huge difference as the meaning is the same. That is at a different level than a lot of words suggested here by the OP.

If you have an honest suggestion, please let it be known by PM, but do not make a troll thread here as it can cost infraction points as it has cost others in the past.