Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ray rice

vCash

Ray rice

Like half the threads on the main page of the nfl main are related to the ray rice incident, I know this is kind of a ridiculous suggestion but can you make a temporary subforum or something? It's finally football season and the topic dominating discussion in there is a player who isn't even on an nfl roster nor will he be any time soon. I count 7 threads related to this incident, please merge them or move them elsewhere it's too much.

vCash
    I do not know if a new forum is called for but maybe we can merge a bunch of the Ray Rice related threads in to 1 or 2 threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedSB View Post
    Like half the threads on the main page of the nfl main are related to the ray rice incident, I know this is kind of a ridiculous suggestion but can you make a temporary subforum or something? It's finally football season and the topic dominating discussion in there is a player who isn't even on an nfl roster nor will he be any time soon. I count 7 threads related to this incident, please merge them or move them elsewhere it's too much.
    While it is annoying, the discussion isn't even about Ray Rice anymore - it's about NFL policy.

I think something should be done for sure (probably thread merging), but the discussion of NFL practices/policies definitely needs to happen IMO.

vCash
    The thread merging suggestion is a very good one. That is what we usually do in situations very similar to the one with Ray Rice.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Ravens/page53