Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Who's going to the draft?

Not happy with everything but I'm still RIDE OR DIE!! I love going to the draft!!! I will be going this year again!! Anyone from THE TRI-state going?

vCash
    Can you please tell me how to attend.

I have been trying to go for years and I am from long island. I am missing out on one of my favorite events of the year. Raiders have a really interesting draft this year and I really dont want to miss it. Ill be wearing my Sio Moore jersey for sure.
    DEREK CARR CREW

Note* This is prediction based, not necessarily who I want in the first round.

vCash
    Or ill buy a raiders jersey and on the name plate ill put "Trade Down"
    DEREK CARR CREW

Note* This is prediction based, not necessarily who I want in the first round.

vCash
    Myself and a few friends are debating on whether or not we should go.

vCash
    I have never had an interest / will never have an interest in going.

I get bored to tears watching the draft on television, with the option to flip the channel or switch on my DVR -- I couldn't imagine sitting there, drinking $8 Bud Lite's (are they even sold?) while watching other teams draft football players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I have never had an interest / will never have an interest in going.

I get bored to tears watching the draft on television, with the option to flip the channel or switch on my DVR -- I couldn't imagine sitting there, drinking $8 Bud Lite's (are they even sold?) while watching other teams draft football players.
    Kind of agree but I have never been and am willing to try anything once. Is there tailgating and BBQ outside LOL that would be cool.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    I always wanted to go to check it out, I hear its free to get in. But with that being said I imagine it be hard to get in or have to go really early. Id meet up with you guys if you wanted to make a Raider parade there.

vCash
    I thought about it but I'd prefer to catch it at home. I like seeing all of the draft coverage and stuff and plus you have to do too much to get in. And it's not like the Raiders have the #1 overall draft pick anyway with an amazing player on the board.

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nets/Raiders! View Post
    I thought about it but I'd prefer to catch it at home. I like seeing all of the draft coverage and stuff and plus you have to do too much to get in. And it's not like the Raiders have the #1 overall draft pick anyway with an amazing player on the board.
    Not sure if having the #1 overall is the best, since many teams announce their pick before the draft these days.

Having the #2 overall might be the ticket.