Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

I got tickets to the Raider/SF game

I'm stoked I am not from the Bay Area this will be my first game. I don't know what exact row my ticket(s) are going to be in yet got them through a chapter via work but I do know the section. Can somebody tell me if these are decent seats they are going to be in section 145 see stadium chart: http://prod.static.raiders.clubs.nfl...GPRICEMAP2.pdf

Also any other things to keep in mind as my first game what time to get there, parking, stuff you can take in etc..? I'm sure I'll get more info when my tickets come sometime in July just wanted to ask

Last edited by csraiders; 05-29-2014 at 01:07 PM.

vCash
    Great section to sit in. The last two times I've went to a game, I had seats in section 142 and 140. I like sitting in row 30 and back because you'll have a better view of the field. If your going to tailgate before the game try to be in line for parking before 6am. Have fun, that will be a fun game to attend.

vCash
    You'll want POWERFUL sunscreen and quality sunglasses ... and a hat. As to what to bring ... the restrictions on what can enter the stadium are pretty draconic, so you may wish to consult the Raider Website for details before you choose what to bring.

That said, go early, stay late, walk around and interact with the tailgaters. IMO, it's the very best scene in the entire league. A true melting pot of Americana and a showpiece of what we, as a Nation, should be all about.

vCash
    What do you guys think of plaza tickets section 208? They any good. I am thinking about the Black Hole Section 106 row 5 also. Boy's Bday is the 12th so I think I might take him to his first game this year. The
    Texans on the 14th

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    What do you guys think of plaza tickets section 208? They any good. I am thinking about the Black Hole Section 106 row 5 also. Boy's Bday is the 12th so I think I might take him to his first game this year. The
    Texans on the 14th
    Ill be at the Texans game. Section 103 Row 9. Right in the black hole.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Ill be at the Texans game. Section 103 Row 9. Right in the black hole.
    Is 299 a good deal for 106 sect 5?
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 05-29-2014 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    Is 299 a could deal for 106 sect 5?
    I paid $192 after taxes and fees for Section 103 Row 9. 2 tickets. 103 is a little off to the side while 105 is more of the dead center but not sure if Id go quite that high. Although Row 5 is nice. sure thats why theirs the 100 dollar difference.

Check up stubhub. They do have more row 103 tickets a few rows back for pretty much the same price as mine. Just look around man. 299 seems a little high although I did buy mine weeks ago.
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 05-29-2014 at 05:19 PM.
    Raiders Keith McGill

vCash
    I paid $192 after taxes and fees for Section 103 Row 9. 2 tickets. 103 is a little off to the side while 105 is more of the dead center but not sure if Id go quite that high. Although Row 5 is nice. sure thats why theirs the 100 dollar difference.

Check up stubhub. They do have more row 103 tickets a few rows back for pretty much the same price as mine. Just look around man. 299 seems a little high although I did buy mine weeks ago.
    Do you know anything about the plaza seats? They go about 80 bucks a shot. I want to give the boy a good experience.

vCash
    Do you know anything about the plaza seats? They go about 80 bucks a shot. I want to give the boy a good experience.
    Unfortunately I don't. Really what you want to figure out is do you want the experience of Raider fans then anywhere in the black hole you will get that true Raider fan experience. If you want him to have a great view then the black hole doesn't quite offer that and seats like the plaza seats may be what your looking for.
    Raiders Keith McGill

vCash
    Unfortunately I don't. Really what you want to figure out is do you want the experience of Raider fans then anywhere in the black hole you will get that true Raider fan experience. If you want him to have a great view then the black hole doesn't quite offer that and seats like the plaza seats may be what your looking for.
    Yeah, it is a tough one. I have had seats from nose bleeds (suck) to 50 yd line row 1 and in 103, anywhere is fun. I think I may go with 103 row 11. How much are taxes and other fees, it has been a few years since I went to a game...10 as a matter of fact.

vCash
    Yeah, it is a tough one. I have had seats from nose bleeds (suck) to 50 yd line row 1 and in 103, anywhere is fun. I think I may go with 103 row 11. How much are taxes and other fees, it has been a few years since I went to a game...10 as a matter of fact.
    Depends on where you get them. Stubhub the fees are already in the marked price. Ticketmaster and others the fees are separate so depends on where you get them and itll tell you the fees.
    Raiders Keith McGill

vCash
    Depends on where you get them. Stubhub the fees are already in the marked price. Ticketmaster and others the fees are separate so depends on where you get them and itll tell you the fees.
    Copy that thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by csraiders View Post
    I'm stoked I am not from the Bay Area this will be my first game. I don't know what exact row my ticket(s) are going to be in yet got them through a chapter via work but I do know the section. Can somebody tell me if these are decent seats they are going to be in section 145 see stadium chart: http://prod.static.raiders.clubs.nfl...GPRICEMAP2.pdf

Also any other things to keep in mind as my first game what time to get there, parking, stuff you can take in etc..? I'm sure I'll get more info when my tickets come sometime in July just wanted to ask

Agree with the comment about sunscreen, I sit on the same side one level up.

BART is a great way to go, not just to save $ on parking, but it really moves a lot of people quickly.

Last year they started being really restrictive on bags, no backpacks, all bags had to be clear plastic and of a certain size. They told me I couldn't bring in the 2" x 3" bag that held my binoculars. So I took the binoculars out of the bag and told them the bag was the one small "clutch" bag that I was allowed. They got the supervisor and agreed I had the right to bring it in.
    The autumn wind is a Raider

vCash
    Alrighty then. After conciderable thought and analysis I finally chose some seats.

Section 120 row six which is actually row 2. Aisle seats baby! Texans vs Raiders. I got those seats so the boy can be fairly close to the players and still see much of the game. He will be the kid going nuts and may end up in spectator jail. He's a crazed Raider Fanatic.

vCash
    Alrighty then. After conciderable thought and analysis I finally chose some seats.

Section 120 row six which is actually row 2. Aisle seats baby! Texans vs Raiders. I got those seats so the boy can be fairly close to the players and still see much of the game. He will be the kid going nuts and may end up in spectator jail. He's a crazed Raider Fanatic.
    Great seats man. Your kid will be happy. I prefer black hole myself for the environment but those are much better seats to view the game from.
    Raiders Keith McGill