Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

How will we attract players next year?

Say we go 0-16 even if we fight and give it our best how our we gonna attract top guys even if we have money.I feel we might have to settle for what we got last year and get guys who are really cheap.Some people were saying signing suh would be a must be he wont even think about coming here.We will have to settle for vance walker type of guys and hopefully find some philip wheeler kind of guys until we can prove we can win.

Also another thing is what if mark davis wants to clean house.What if we bring in another gm that wants to get his own guys and that even means quarterback and now we have to start all over,this clearly wont be good.What do you guys think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Say we go 0-16 even if we fight and give it our best how our we gonna attract top guys even if we have money.I feel we might have to settle for what we got last year and get guys who are really cheap.Some people were saying signing suh would be a must be he wont even think about coming here.We will have to settle for vance walker type of guys and hopefully find some philip wheeler kind of guys until we can prove we can win.

Also another thing is what if mark davis wants to clean house.What if we bring in another gm that wants to get his own guys and that even means quarterback and now we have to start all over,this clearly wont be good.What do you guys think.
    Well if Carr continues to show signs I hope we have a GM smart enough to get a haul, stay within the top ten, and continue to add talent. Also we can get FAs if Carr show signs and we get a big coach. That's the thing we need to throw a lot of money and get a coach even if we have to make him the highest paid coach in the league.

On offense I feel like Crabtree+a TE I'm FA+a WR in the first 3 rounds+a late round RB will be enough with other fillers.

On defense that's a whollllleee other story. We need around 7 new starters and around 7 new backups

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Matt McGloin t-shirts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Matt McGloin t-shirts.
    Oh jesus lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Matt McGloin t-shirts.
    Lol. Michael scott will always be the face of Scranton. Sorry mcgloin!

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Better bring in some front office and coaching...

Otherwise forget about it with Reggie in charge. We've seen what his idea of talent is.

vCash
    Need a good, respected coach. That and overpaying are the only ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Well if Carr continues to show signs I hope we have a GM smart enough to get a haul, stay within the top ten, and continue to add talent. Also we can get FAs if Carr show signs and we get a big coach. That's the thing we need to throw a lot of money and get a coach even if we have to make him the highest paid coach in the league.

On offense I feel like Crabtree+a TE I'm FA+a WR in the first 3 rounds+a late round RB will be enough with other fillers.

On defense that's a whollllleee other story. We need around 7 new starters and around 7 new backups
    Crabtree wont come cheap but he would solidify our revieving corps.As for tight end we really need a presence there,rivera is ok but not developed yet and kasaI dont know where hes been.Our defense is pathetic and think we should trade down if the value is there and maybe go 3-4,those tweeners are everywhere and can bring in a vet nose tackle.We can find inside linebackers easily but a good nose tackle is the key position.Moore and mack will be better suited for the 3-4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    Need a good, respected coach. That and overpaying are the only ways.
    Agreed.This is on reggie though he needs to learn from his mistakes and not be cheap.Better to over spend on some key players than get a load of veterans on cheap deals.We need to get this right or hes out,heck he might be out this year but I wouldnt be mad if hes gone.We need a proven coach.

vCash
    Hookers and cocain?
    "The Authentic" FGFYC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA BUMS View Post
    Hookers and cocain?
    I take affense to this. Lol.
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    I for one hope bama crushes texas a n m. I really want Sumlin and don't blame their struggles on him. However a couple more losses may make the jump more enticing for him. Texas A&M doesn't belong in the sec

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    its still early but if that did happen it would depend on how we finished the games whether they were close, or a slaughter house.

fictionally speaking i guess you have to change the mind set of players on other teams. Sporano added a spark with the football burial. Now lets see if he can carry that spark for the next eleven games.

If we finish with 6 wins I would let Sporano take the HELM for the next year. Nothing less then SIX WINS. If not we look at our options and weigh in. GM should also be considered but my knowledge of that is so well but if Hayden pans out as a SOLID CB then we will see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreenThumbz View Post
    its still early but if that did happen it would depend on how we finished the games whether they were close, or a slaughter house.

fictionally speaking i guess you have to change the mind set of players on other teams. Sporano added a spark with the football burial. Now lets see if he can carry that spark for the next eleven games.

If we finish with 6 wins I would let Sporano take the HELM for the next year. Nothing less then SIX WINS. If not we look at our options and weigh in. GM should also be considered but my knowledge of that is so well but if Hayden pans out as a SOLID CB then we will see.
    This level of play will last another week or two max. Interm coaches always have an good impact in the short term. 1-3 games. Sparano ain't the guy next year even if we end up winning 4 or so games. This is the year to get that guy. Got a young QB with potential in Carr, a high pick, and a lot cap. We are in position to bring in a superstar coach and we will have to pay big. It works. Sparano is a fiery guy but I want the next Carroll. I like Sumlins attitude. Shaw is the first preference but I think he stays at stanford for a couple more years.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    U fuys r xrazy we are about to rip off 5 in a row and get back to 500 football I can feel it lol

Representing that 330!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast