Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If Wolf comes back are you ok him him keeping Reggie?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, his word is gold

8 57.14%
  • No, because.....

6 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

If Wolf comes back are you ok with him keeping Reggie?

Pretty simple yes or no
    "The Authentic" FGFYC

vCash
    who is wolf?

vCash
    If Ron Wolf ever came back..you let him do what he wants and how he wants to do it. You can not argue with his success..

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    No. I want RM fired. Wolf Smulf.
    I want Mike Holmgren as GM and Chucky back as HC.

SB
    Just Win Baby

vCash
    No, Wolfe gave the GM job to RM off his word alone because he was a tremendous evaluator of talent. He has clearly not lived up to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA BUMS View Post
    Pretty simple yes or no
    Wolfe-Raider is the one of the most respected (and one of my favorite) members on this forum, but no matter how high the public opinion of him is, I'm just not sure he has what it takes to run this football team.

Sorry, I gotta stick with RM on this one.

Why did Wolfe leave? Is he boycotting the Raiders until RM is gone?
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Wolfe-Raider is the one of the most respected (and one of my favorite) members on this forum, but no matter how high the public opinion of him is, I'm just not sure he has what it takes to run this football team.

LOL You crazy El Salvadorian!!!!!

vCash
    RM was being discussed on moving the chains on sirius nfl radio, Pat Kirwan (no fan of the raiders so i take anything he as to say with a grain of salt), but he said it was a terrible decision going with a first time GM, with basically a first year owner and then bring in a in experienced head coach. He also said he did not like the idea that Ron Wolfe's kid was then promoted by the packers into what Reggie did for them, which was basically lead scouting. He said Im not accusing or saying he pushed for RM to get the job to get his son promoted but it doesnt sit well when looking back at it.

He thinks the team really isnt far off, we need to get a guy in here with experience. He mentioned Polian, but didnt say if he thought he would be interested in going back but maybe as a advisor or some type of roll.

vCash

Thank you mberr, the feeling is reciprocal. I took some time off to center myself.

Now that I am close to center I believe that I have the ability to lead this franchise back to dominance. I have a number of moves planned, but I want to keep RM for one more year at least. This ship will be sailing into enemy harbors and we will pillage at will by next year! Wha..? Oh, Ron Wolf.....sorry.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    LOL You crazy El Salvadorian!!!!!
    Conquistador!

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    I vote flush the big dummy, what do I win?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Thank you mberr, the feeling is reciprocal. I took some time off to center myself.

Now that I am close to center I believe that I have the ability to lead this franchise back to dominance. I have a number of moves planned, but I want to keep RM for one more year at least. This ship will be sailing into enemy harbors and we will pillage at will by next year! Wha..? Oh, Ron Wolf.....sorry.
    I will say you've really stepped your typo game up. I haven't caught you making mistakes in a long time. I guess I still gotta be quicker than that.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    I will say you've really stepped your typo game up. I haven't caught you making mistakes in a long time. I guess I still gotta be quicker than that.
    Indeed. Catch me if you can. Muahahahahaha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odK20vQB-7o

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post

Regardless of your qualifications to run a football team, you have a great taste in movies.

vCash
    are there Ron Wolf rumors? i don't see anything via google
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast