Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500

    PSD League Pre/Post Draft Talk

    Drafts is in less than 20 hrs. Hope you guys are ready
    [IMG][/IMG]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    79,168
    vCash
    1500
    Who is FantasyBaseballTeam and why the hell did you draft every reliever available?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Who is FantasyBaseballTeam and why the hell did you draft every reliever available?
    Does it really matter ???

    After all in just a few short weeks I will be destroying you all

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    someone's cocky
    [IMG][/IMG]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Who is FantasyBaseballTeam and why the hell did you draft every reliever available?
    i think thats johnnylee722 not sure though
    [IMG][/IMG]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsAllTheWay View Post
    someone's cocky
    His sig seems fairly modest to me.
    "We're snakebitten, baby." --Fred Wilpon

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Taking your beating like a man SJ............

    I told you boys I would be the Champ, I talked the smack and backed it up...
    I will put my title back up on the line next year however I hope there is stiffer challengers next year, this year was WAY to easy...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    MFO you didn't win your in the finals of the consolation tournament for 7th place...so much for your amazing team
    [IMG][/IMG]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsAllTheWay View Post
    MFO you didn't win your in the finals of the consolation tournament for 7th place...so much for your amazing team

    4 Leagues I am in:

    PSD METS 2008:
    MFO v's SJ for League Champion (congrats on your 5th place finish)

    Baseball Mania 2008:
    MFO v's nycdego for League Champion (didn't see you in that league)

    Mets Fantasy 2008:
    Yup duking it out for 7th (congrats on your 5th place finish)

    I Love Baseball :
    Mfo v's Ace Rothstien for 3rd place (didn't see you in that league)

    Not bad 3 out of 4 leagues I have a shot at a Trophy and 2 out of 4 I could be League Champion................

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by METSFRONTOFFICE View Post
    4 Leagues I am in:

    PSD METS 2008:
    MFO v's SJ for League Champion (congrats on your 5th place finish)

    Baseball Mania 2008:
    MFO v's nycdego for League Champion (didn't see you in that league)

    Mets Fantasy 2008:
    Yup duking it out for 7th (congrats on your 5th place finish)

    I Love Baseball :
    Mfo v's Ace Rothstien for 3rd place (didn't see you in that league)

    Not bad 3 out of 4 leagues I have a shot at a Trophy and 2 out of 4 I could be League Champion................
    im not in the 1st league. just mets fantasy 08. so for the one league i was in with u u didnt do so hot
    [IMG][/IMG]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,285
    vCash
    1500
    Ended the year PSDMETS2008 LEAGUE CHAMPION
    Took a 2nd (trophy)
    Took a 3rd (trophy)
    Took 7th

    Not bad 3 trophy's out of 4 leagues............ How did you do this year ?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by METSFRONTOFFICE View Post
    Ended the year PSDMETS2008 LEAGUE CHAMPION
    Took a 2nd (trophy)
    Took a 3rd (trophy)
    Took 7th

    Not bad 3 trophy's out of 4 leagues............ How did you do this year ?
    Not bad. I still beat you in the league I was in. I was in one other league with friends came in 3rd unfortunately. Was the 2x defending champ but was knocked off in the playoffs by a lower seed 8-7
    [IMG][/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •