Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What About Brian McCann?

I understand he is one of the core players for the Atlanta Braves, but the Braves are in a rebuilding process and anything that gets them younger players they might bid on. Schneider and Castro platoon isn't going to cut it for the whole season. I would trade Fernando Martinez and Ramon Castro for Brian Mccann in a heartbeat if they took it. I would even throw in Nick Evans and Bobby Parnell if thats what it takes to land him. Mccann is the perfect player for us. He hits for average and power and more importantly hits for clutch.Good catchers are good to find and even if we gave if F-Mart, Parnell, and Evans...we still have guys like Flores,Murphy,Niese,Kunz,Holt,Havens,Ike and plenty of younger players waiting to get a shot. We wouldn't be tearing apart our farm system and we are getting someone who can help us now and years to come. What do you think? I would love if some Braves fans comment on this issue as well.

why in the Braves' right mind would they trade us McCann??

If they ever wanted to trade mccann it would not me to the NL east. Also I think we could live with our catching for maybe one more year

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    Why would the Braves trade the player with the most value on their team for almost nothing, in the division? Actually, why would they trade him at all?

Please

Make

It

Stop.

This is getting so ridiculous that I can't handle it anymore.

Please go back to playing mlb2k9 and let the adults get back to their conversations.

I would trade Fernando Martinez and Ramon Castro for Brian Mccann in a heartbeat if they took it.
    Thats just plain idiotic. McCann's trade value is very close to the one of Wright or Reyes

What's wrong with Schneider and Castro? You can't fill every single hole through trades and FA. Sometimes you have to live with it, or try to build it from within. Enough of the fantasy trade BS. And why would you give away a prospect like F-Mart? Let him see the light of day first, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMet View Post
    What's wrong with Schneider and Castro? You can't fill every single hole through trades and FA. Sometimes you have to live with it, or try to build it from within. Enough of the fantasy trade BS. And why would you give away a prospect like F-Mart? Let him see the light of day first, at least.
    Dude I don't know if you have enough space in your sig for all the stuff thats gonna get said this offseason. It's day 1, and I'm already sick of all this fantasy trade BS.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSexy View Post
    Dude I don't know if you have enough space in your sig for all the stuff thats gonna get said this offseason. It's day 1, and I'm already sick of all this fantasy trade BS.
    Dude, I know. I'll just save it for the most ******** ones. I think I've pretty much got it covered. If something outrageous is said and there's no room, I'll bump out the least ridiculous of them.

Trust me, I need to make these clowns famous for being stupid. It will help, I think.

I hear Joe Mauer is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Met2die08 View Post
    I would trade Fernando Martinez and Ramon Castro for Brian Mccann in a heartbeat if they took it. I would even throw in Nick Evans and Bobby Parnell if thats what it takes to land him.

Quote Originally Posted by 07MVPPatBurrell View Post
    I just noticed your signature, and for the record, we beat you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMet View Post
    I just noticed your signature, and for the record, we beat you.
    for the record:

Team W L PCT GB
    Philadelphia 92 70 .568 -
    NY Mets 89 73 .549 3.0

Well why the **** would the Braves change a young, talented catcher while rebuilding, and not to mention to their biggest rival

BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

These threats are getting absurd. The Braves would be out of their mind to trade their core player to their division rival. Why don't we go ask the Phillies for Jimmy Rollins or Ryan Howard while we're at it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast