Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 6 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA Hill's Afro View Post
    I agree with you guys(except the person who said Wiz would be an odd man out). Barker has been playing better, but he is still not where I want him to be. He cost us one of the goals in the Dallas game. I know that game was a lost cause, but still.

I would not care if we get a Dman or not this offseason. I want a top 6 forward and maybe a top 3 forward. If we could get a guy to play with Havlat and Lang next year(if they are still here) and then we have a line of Kane, Toews, and Ladd and a line of Bourque, Sharp, and Williams. That would be sick. Our fourth line would be something like Buff, Burish, and Craig Adams. That would be insane. And Buff would still get his ice time, because he would play on the PP.
    I would rather see Bolland on a line with sharp and buff, then have burrish play with williams and either bourque or someone else.

But for whoever said we should trade havlat for whatever we can get... I'll say what i've said about Prior for years. We will not get an equal return for his talent level. We would be better off riding it out and seeing what we can get out of him.

I do like the timing of Havlats injury though. His shoulder was prone to dislocating after that injury he had to start the year, so it was only a matter of time b4 it happened again. By having surgery on it now, he has the whole offseason to get healthy and stronger, and can hopefully be ready to go at full strength by the begining of next yr.

vCash
    I know it's an overreaction but I'm just so sick of paying a guy that much money for nothin. The Prior situation was a little bit different because at least Prior did not have a large contract. Havlat does at $6 mil per year. I realize that we will never get equal value for his talent but I'm sure we can get at least a decent piece at a much cheaper price. Which brings more cap relief and greater ability to bring in a real top flight scorer.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3943971

Sign up using this link to get a free Xbox 360 Elite. Set up your account as a referal account. Then select Instant Offers and choose one of those to do and complete the offer.

vCash
    Maybe we will restructure his contract in the offseason. Sign him to a three year deal for 3 million a year with incentives for points and games played with a team option for a 4th year at 6 million.

vCash
    That wouldn't be bad but that would mean him signing off on a drastic pay cut which I'm not sure he would be likely to do. I definitely could handle doing something along those lines.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3943971

Sign up using this link to get a free Xbox 360 Elite. Set up your account as a referal account. Then select Instant Offers and choose one of those to do and complete the offer.

vCash
    It is possible though, because he would take a paycut but would still be given money long term in case he has an injury that ends his career. And then if he proves he an stay healthy and produce, he has another 6 millions dollar deal waiting for him(maybe we can do two consecutive years with 6 mil team options).

vCash
    ok, i like the ideas, and it would be good if we could deal him to open up cap space or even get him to restructure.

But seriously, there is no way he restructures. he's not an idiot. And i really can't see any team taking him on with such a large contract. I really think we will be stuck with him. I see him coming back and playing well next year, just in time to get traded at the deadline.

vCash
    Wow, I didnt realize how huge last nights win was. It was at home and on TV. Right now its the talk of the town...at least on the score it is. Things are looking real good!!!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    1. Location- Chitown, Gold Coast

2. Favorite Current Blackhawk- Pat Kane/Adam Burish

3. Favorite Former Blackhawk- New Hockey Fan but it would have to be Roenick

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Penguins (Crosbys the man)

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Basketball/Baseball/Football - Bulls/Cubs/Bears/Tar Heels

6. Anything else you care to share? Na

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stupid cubsfan View Post
    I just moved back to Chicago and was wondering if Home games are still not on TV?
    ever since dollar bill wertz passed, his son has started to put some home games on tv. next year they all will be on tv, and hopefully some of them will be put on WGN!!

vCash
    1. Location- Elmhurst

2. Favorite Current Blackhawk- Kane/Toews... but pretty much all of the guys who are under 26

3. Favorite Former Blackhawk- Chris Chelios/Roenick

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Pens, I just love having a monopoly on the market of young stars

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Cubs, Bears, ND football, UofI football,

6. Anything else you care to share? Sam zell and hilary clinton had a child, his name is joakim noah!!

vCash
    Im going to Wednesday's game and am hoping the Hawks beat Detroit Tuesday just for the possibility of 20,000+ fans at the game wednesday. Im taking a girl to her first Blackhawks game and I dont want it ot be boring. Is there anything to do there besides watch the game that could be fun hahaha....I cant drink too much cause I have to drive

vCash
    Favorite Current Blackhawk: Patrick Kane
    Favorite Former Blackhawk: Chris Chelios
    What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Rangers for Jarmir Jagr
    What other sporting teams do you root for? St. Louis Cardinals(family reasons) White Sox, Bears, Bulls
    Anything else you care to share? I run the show with the Hawks in NHL 08

vCash
    Welcome to all. Nice to see more people joining the forum.

vCash
    6 points back with 6 games left....they really need to win at least 5. They should win their next 3 to end this month and April will be tough playing Detroit twice and Nashville whose trying to squeeze in too.

vCash
    Lang is the biggest ***** in the nhl