Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 326
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,746
    vCash
    916
    16 lurkers....log in or sign up

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hampton, Va.
    Posts
    5,150
    vCash
    1500
    I'm new here, obviously......but I lurk from the old ezboards forum days. I was ChiWingsFan from many years ago.....I'm talking 4 or 5 years ago old. Anyway, it's great to be back on line talking about my Bears.

    GO BEARS!!!!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    1500
    ok..you guys have convinced me to sign up!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,842
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome aboard, Go Bears

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    2,555
    vCash
    1500
    The Bears board is one of the most active team boards on PSD. I live in Phoenix and I went on the Cardinals board a week or so ago and the newest thread was in regards to draft ideas. We have it good here.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,746
    vCash
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankjeep View Post
    I'm new here, obviously......but I lurk from the old ezboards forum days. I was ChiWingsFan from many years ago.....I'm talking 4 or 5 years ago old. Anyway, it's great to be back on line talking about my Bears.

    GO BEARS!!!!!
    Welcome, hope to see you around....Bear down
    Quote Originally Posted by lwhirl4 View Post
    ok..you guys have convinced me to sign up!
    Good, more fans the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by superdude79 View Post
    The Bears board is one of the most active team boards on PSD. I live in Phoenix and I went on the Cardinals board a week or so ago and the newest thread was in regards to draft ideas. We have it good here.
    Yes, we do.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    590
    vCash
    1500
    Bear Dignity!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,456
    vCash
    1500
    hey. ill be on the bears forum more from now on. Im usually on the STL cardinals one but im a HUGE bears fan.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Griffith, IN
    Posts
    4,059
    vCash
    1500
    Just thought I'd intro myself. I read in here alot but post mostly in the ChiSox forum. I'll be around. Bear down.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SOUTH FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,763
    vCash
    1500
    Recent signee!

    Go bears!!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    8,394
    vCash
    1500
    Hey, I'm sure you guys know me from around the forum and maybe from the Cubs forum. I've kinda been a closet Bears fan for awhile, but now I'm no longer afraid to proclaim my Bears fandom. I won't post here often, but go Bears!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    24,927
    vCash
    1500
    Yogi is a bears fan?
    who would have thought?
    Go Bears

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    8,394
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    Yogi is a bears fan?
    who would have thought?
    Go Bears
    For the past few years I was mostly a Redskins fan, but even since I went to a Redskins-Bears game last season that has been changing, and after the way I was treated by fellow Redskins fan a few weeks ago at a game it was final.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,746
    vCash
    916
    ZOMG!!!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,669
    vCash
    1500
    Noooooooooooooooooooo

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •