Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bears, Cubs, Bulls, Hawks. Fan of all.

vCash
    These forums are dead till OTAs and PreSeason starts huh. Anyways joined the forums in June, but been following since FA started. Can't wait till things start catching up though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    These forums are dead till OTAs and PreSeason starts huh. Anyways joined the forums in June, but been following since FA started. Can't wait till things start catching up though.
    Welcome. Theres really not too much to discuss until they start. We try out best but there a lot more going on in baseball forums.

vCash
    Hi Andy. How are you at long snapping?

vCash
    Probably better than Clark!

vCash
    hello Andy!

vCash
    Hey andy did you find your toys?

vCash
    Fan since the Bob Avellini days...I was a little kid!

vCash
    Okay, not really a Bears fan. more of a Bears Admirer. I grew up in Green Bay during Lombardi and my family had season tickets. Saw Sayers, Ditka, Butkus. IMO the Bears and Packers are the NFL ... and having those two in the NFC championship was great for them and the NFL.

But that's not why I posted.

I live out in Idaho these days and a couple of weeks ago went to the outdoor (hunting and fishing) show and met Tim Wrightman ... number 80 ... your tight end on the '85 Superbowl winning team. Very nice guy, let me examine his SB ring. Talked football some. Really really nice person. He owns a hunting ranch in Idaho these days so he had a booth at the show with a sign that said meet Superbowl Champion, blah, blah blah. So I talked to him for 15 mintues and was very impressed.

Thought you'd want to know, and didn't know where else to post it.

Dude
    The Bottle was Dusty but the Liquor was Clean

vCash
    Question: I'm looking to try to buy single game tickets for the first time this year right when they go on sale... Hoping for the Bears/Packers match up. Will this be impossible? Are most of the seats in Soldier Field season dedicated to season ticket holders?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters54 View Post
    Question: I'm looking to try to buy single game tickets for the first time this year right when they go on sale... Hoping for the Bears/Packers match up. Will this be impossible? Are most of the seats in Soldier Field season dedicated to season ticket holders?
    Tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon on Bears.com

They'll be hard to get, but you should be able to snag some right at noon, if not check the secondary markets like Stubhub, craigslist and the likes.

They do reserve a bunch for season ticket holders, but there are still plenty left over for regular single purchases.

vCash

Wink

Hey guys.. You shouldn't miss any game of NFL!! Watch the games in your PC Live. Visit this site: http://www.nfltvgames.com/

vCash
    Been checking out the board since May but didn't start posting until after the lockout

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ-30 View Post
    Been checking out the board since May but didn't start posting until after the lockout
    Welcome.

vCash
    Today I posted a thread about a news item that just came out today about Jay Cutler, it was closed by one of Moderators because they must be to lazy to read more then one posting a day. My thread had nothing to do with anyother thread, even thou every thread has something to do with other one in one way or other. I am not just some fan, I have played in the NFL, and post on many sites, I have never seen a thread closed because some Monderator wants to keep the threads down, especially when the new thread is a news item.

Since this is suppose to be a thread about how you are let tell that Moderator just who I am.

I was a second round draft pick by the Cowboys in 1976, out of the University Of Iowa. I was then traded to the Broncos for which I played in SB XII and as we all know we lost big time. But still one of my best games.

I don't need to post a site with egoistic Moderators.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast