Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    1) Location: Central Arizona (Yavapai County)

2) Favorite Current D-Backs player: Brandon Webb

3) Favorite Former D-Backs player: Luis Gonzalez

4) What your looking forward to/other comments?: I look forward to the D' Backs establishing themselves as the best team in the N.L. West for the next 50 year's.

I though I already checked in as a fan but obviously I was slacking. Well, here's to another season of D'Backs baseball and all the drama it brings.

GO D'BACK'S!!!

Props to homestarunner93 for the signature!

Albert Einstein:
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

vCash
    1.Location:Tucson

2:Favorite Current D-Backs player: Justin Upton

3.Favorite Former D-Backs player: Luis Gonzalez

4.What your looking forward to/other comments?: I'm hoping for another NL West title and a World Series!

vCash

Favorite Current Dback Player: Eric Byrnes

Favorite Former Dbacks player: Curt Schilling

What your looking forward to: I want to see the dbacs win it all this year. I am in town and saw this afternoon's game and wanna see if Dan Haren will pick up Cy young.

Random: I am also a Kings fan and a cowboys fan. (we dont have any teams in Vegas lol)

vCash

Favorite Current Dback Player: ?

Favorite Former Dbacks player: ?

What your looking forward to: I'm going to tomorrow nights game and although I'm not really a fan of baseball going to games is fun.

Random: I attend ASU and a lot of my friends are Dbacks fans so I attend games every now and then.

vCash
    why is no one alive in here
    Last edited by jd_azsportsfan; 12-07-2009 at 09:33 PM.

vCash
    1.Location:Phoenix, AZ
    2:Favorite Current D-Backs player: Drew
    3.Favorite Former D-Backs player:Big Unit
    4.What your looking forward to/other comments?: hmm.. knock off the Dodgers for the NL West. We got a good rotation if we can make it to the playoffs.

vCash
    wow not many Dback fans on this site..... boring team i guess

vCash
    1.Location: Detroit, MI
    2.Favorite Current D-Backs Player: Pitcher-Edwin Jackson, Hitter-J-Up
    3.Favorite Former D-Backs Player: Jose Valverde
    4. Looking forward to this team finally getting things together. And instead of the offense blowing up when the pitching isn't there, and the pitchers throwing gems when we get NO offense, hopefully they start to mesh and pull things together!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Mac313 View Post
    1.Location: Detroit, MI
    2.Favorite Current D-Backs Player: Pitcher-Edwin Jackson, Hitter-J-Up
    3.Favorite Former D-Backs Player: Jose Valverde
    4. Looking forward to this team finally getting things together. And instead of the offense blowing up when the pitching isn't there, and the pitchers throwing gems when we get NO offense, hopefully they start to mesh and pull things together!
    Also following Edwin Jackson's progress all season long, he will be consistent for this team all year long

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    Favorite Current D-Back Player: Brandon Webb, Justin Upton, Chris Young
    Favorite Former D-Back Player: Luis Gonzalez, Randy Johnson, Curt Schilling
    4.What your looking forward to/other comments?: 08 NL Champs!
    1.Location: Phoenix, AZ
    2:Favorite Current D-Backs player: Chris Young/ Stephen Drew
    3.Favorite Former D-Backs player: Steve Finley/ Junior Spivey
    4.What your looking forward to/other comments?: Looking forward to seeing how much the youngens have improved.

vCash
    D-Backs have allllll the power in the world but need pitching. They traded my Tigers an Ace starter pitcher and a trustworthy guy in the bullpen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MassoDio View Post
    2:Favorite Current D-Backs player: Chris Young/ Stephen Drew
    3.Favorite Former D-Backs player: Steve Finley/ Junior Spivey
    4.What your looking forward to/other comments?: Looking forward to seeing how much the youngens have improved.
    1.Location: Queen Creek AZ
    2:Favorite Current D-Backs player: Chris Young, Augie Ojeda
    3.Favorite Former D-Backs player: Craig Counsell, Tony Clark
    4.What your looking forward to/other comments?: i am waiting to see how much better we are gonna be this year. Looking forward to a very competitive NL West race

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AZDBacks24 View Post
    1.Location: PHOENIX
    2:Favorite Current D-Backs player: Chris Young
    3.Favorite Former D-Backs player: Jose Valverde, but prior to him prob David Dellucci
    4.What your looking forward to/other comments?: DBacks winning...
    2:Favorite Current D-Backs player: Chris Young, Justin Upton, Stephen Drew
    3.Favorite Former D-Backs player: David Delucci, Mark Grace, Craig Counsell
    4.What your looking forward to/other comments?: Playoffs

vCash
    One spinning net senior analyst, Wang, went forward to accept this report yesterday reporter interview mean, Cheap Wedding Dress Vietnamese shield to U.S. dollar depreciation, affirmation had the influence on Chinese textile product export, the order of low file flew to Vietnam to wait a nation from the end of last year continuously has small batch, but to China spinning clothing the whole exit influenced limited, because China spun and wove clothing industry at global of comprehensive competition ability very obvious, can't because the soaring of cost immediately loses a competition ability, China spins and weaves clothing export and still keeps being placed in and rising a stage and temporarily hasn't had the that Beach Wedding Dresses can replace China textile product industry in a nation or region currently, also isn't likely to appear the large-scale order transfers, Southeast Asian spinning of the nation processes ability still limited of, for example last year China spinning clothing export more than USD 200,000,000,000, but Vietnam only have more than USD 100000000100, still have a very big margin. However, industry insider also means, China spins and weaves a clothing business enterprise also the transfers to arouse enough value to this and otherwise gives sufficient time, in Vietnam, Bangladesh etc. is Southeast Asian technique and kit of the region will spin and weave clothing industry to truely bring threat to China after aring perfect. Wang goes forward to also say, the exit data in Chinese textile product January, every year and February Evening Dresses isn't greatly stable, be not greatly increase be greatly reduce, temporarily still can not tell whole years the trend this year, anticipating original material and labor force cost will continue to soar, this year profession cost the pressure is still very big.

vCash
    I had a bro of mine that used this account before me so that is why i didnt introduce myself and talk in here before lol. Anyways

Where do i live: Iowa
    Favorite current Dback: J-Up or Goldschmidt
    Favorite All-Time Dback: Luis Gonzo or Randy Johnson
    What are you looking forward to: Playoffs
    Other things about you: Im rather new to baseball, dont have a definite favorite really yet, my uncle lives in Arizona and is a huge dbacks fan so i pay attention to how they do.
    Last edited by CeeDub15; 09-30-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast