Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1: Kobe
    2: Magic
    3: Football, Baseball, Hockey
    4: Lakers, Raiders, Jays, Leafs
    5: well, i think they should win the next two ships if Gary Vitti puts in some OT
    6: If Kobe retires in two years, we are gonna be looking for the next phenom this year and next. Watch for it!

vCash
    1: Kobe
    2: Magic
    3: Football, Baseball, Hockey
    4: Lakers, Raiders, Jays, Leafs
    5: well, i think they should win the next two ships if Gary Vitti puts in some OT
    6: If Kobe retires in two years, we are gonna be looking for the next phenom this year and next. Watch for it!

vCash
    I am glad I found PSD! Thanks (to most of you) for making me feel at home!:
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Kobe
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -The GREATEST OF ALL TIME: MAGIC
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch: -Football, baseball, hockey, a little golf
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? -Doyers, Sharks
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season? -the next 3 seasons!
    6 - Anything else you want to add. -I am an LA transplant in NorCal and I feel surrounded. Thanks for your support!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 Lakerland View Post

1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-?
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-?
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch?
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for?
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season?
    6 - Anything else you want to add. (e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO)
    1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Magic Johnson
    3. Baseball, Poker, Football
    4. Dodgers, Raiders, USC trojans College Fb
    5. Hell yes!
    6. Let's win them all Kings already have than in this order: Dodgers, USC, Lakers. I love LA

vCash
    Welcome

vCash
    Get the **** outta my yard.

vCash
    ^ this isn't "your" yard.

Playa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 Lakerland View Post
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-?
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-?
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch?
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for?
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season?
    6 - Anything else you want to add. (e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO)
    I have been a member at PSD for a while, but just recently started posting. I apologize I never introduced myself earlier. PSD is awesome! Especially the Lakers forum. We even attract people from other teams. Keep up the good work gentlemen!

1 - Mamba
    2 - Magic
    3 - NFL, MLB, NCAA Football/Basketball, PGA, NHL (May-June 2012 only)
    4 - Dodgers, Chargers, Kings, San Diego State Aztecs, Kobayashi (Not a Chestnut fan)
    5 - No....I KNOW the Lakers will win the ship in the 12-13 season, and finally over BronBron in the finals
    6 - Live in Torrance, CA; Listen to 710AM everyday, I am a huge Lakers/Chargers/Dodgers fan but let me tell you, I just moved back from a 3 year stint in NY - don't move there! NY is a great sports market, and the coverage and fans are great...but the time difference sucks. I went from watching 75ish Lakers reg season games per year to about 10 (even when I owned NBA League Pass). Just can't stay up until 1:30 AM every night watching west coast sports. I will say though, that I went to a Lakers game in Philly, and it was awesome, sat 2 rows behind the Lakers bench for less than $100. Lamar Odom said whats up to me because I was wearing a Lakers Jersey...haha my coolest fan moment at a game.

vCash
    Hello PSD Laker Forum Members:

I have been an avid reader for the last couple of years and decided today to register.

1 - Favorite (present-day) Laker -MWP
    2 - Favorite (Past) Laker -Cedric Ceballos
    3 - Other sports I watch: Football, Hockey, Soccer, and Tennis
    4 - Other sport teams I root for: Any team from LA (unless they're playing the Lakers), New Orleans Saints, and Anaheim Ducks
    5 - Do I think the Lakers can win a championship next season? I always think they can win each year, if they don't there is always next year.
    6 - Anything else you want to add: I have been a Laker fan since the day I was born in 1985

Cheers everyone!

vCash
    Just joined PSD today, I have been reading the forums for about a year now...decided it was time to team up with my fellow Laker Fans! Hope I can add to Laker Nation.

1. Favorite (present-day) Laker - Kobe Bryant
    2. Favorite (past) Laker - Magic Johnson
    3. Other sports I watch: NFL, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, Track and Field, MLB (not religiously), PGA
    4. Other sports teams I root for: San Francisco 49ers, Oakland Raiders (live in the bay area), and obviously LAKERS
    5. Do I think the Lakers can win a championship next season? I always believe we will be champs
    6. Anything else you want to add: My family engrained rooting for the lakers since I was a kid, I don't think it's possible to root for another team.

vCash
    Hey Lakeshow 2012, Lakersfan985 and 1DaBread! Welcome to PSD's best forum!

If you guys have any questions just message me. Here's to another championship run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan985 View Post
    Hello PSD Laker Forum Members:

I have been an avid reader for the last couple of years and decided today to register.

6 - Anything else you want to add: I have been a Laker fan since the day I was born in 1985

Cheers everyone!
    Awesome, you were born the yr the Lakers beat the Celtics for the very first time in the NBA Finals ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Awesome, you were born the yr the Lakers beat the Celtics for the very first time in the NBA Finals ever!
    Lol yup! Great Year!

vCash
    I've been a Laker fan since 84',been on PSD for 4 yrs,KB24 is my fav current Laker,past Laker is hard,to many great 1's to choose,but Worthy my man,I watch the NFL,college ball,the Niners have been my team since 88',if they stay healthy,the Lakers will win the title this season.Let's go, bring that trophy back home where it belongs!!

vCash
    Welcome to the forum.

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast